King Kong (Data East 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/king-kong-data-east-1990/

Mod Based in King Kong 1990 Data East recreate for Dazz vp9 and gtxjoe VPX

Special thanks to:

Dazz creating the King Kong WIP on VP9 and asking me to help with scripting the table. The two left ramps proved to be almost impossible to implement with VP9 and Physmod. With VPX, it was finally possible :)

DStruct for sharing the FP resources

Wildman for the Kong backglass

Arngrim for DOF support

Toxie and Fuzzel for VPX

Cheers, Javier..

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

PayPal

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Total of 33 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      LTA
      Participant
        @luvthatapex

Wow that looks fantastic! Can’t wait to put it on my cab and enjoy playing it! Thanks so much!

batch
        Participant
          @batch

Thanks, you are the King !

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Thanks I bet this is great! Will give it a try tonight!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

Thanks, Javier… thanks to GTXJoe for the original VPX version as well.

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

any plans to make the upper flipper correct size and texture? @Javier1515 otherwise looks great!

for IOS and Android

Javier
                Participant
                  @javier1515

I already have an updated version with the king-flipper and other arrangements.
                  If someone can do the decal ramp of the jackpot and the king-flipper would be great for the table to be more like the real one.

https://www.ipdb.org/images/3194/image-13.jpg

Cheers, Javier..

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

With or without King flipper. Very nice job. I like ! :rose:

Loganchihuahua
                    Participant
                      @chihua07

Apparently there are only 9 prototypes of this actual table in the world. It never went to production although it was slotted for an initial 3000 unit release.  The reality that we are able to play this is amazing!  I love that this vpx is getting better and better.  Thank you Javier and thank you Dazz and Gtxjoe! Excited for the King Flipper and Future changes.  Wow!  Pinball history and we can play it. Amazing!

cyberpez
                      Participant
                        @cyberpez

I already have an updated version with the king-flipper and other arrangements.

If someone can do the decal ramp of the jackpot and the king-flipper would be great for the table to be more like the real one.

https://www.ipdb.org/images/3194/image-13.jpg

Cheers, Javier..

I’m attempting a re-draw of the ramp decals and flipper decal… (along with a primitive of each)  Anyone have an idea on what that font would be on the ramp decals?  that would save a ton of time.  The flipper I’ll do by hand.

Rocket

cyberpez
                        Participant
                          @cyberpez

@javier  Fewwww, that ramp… you were not kidding.  I think I could come up with a collidable primitive ramp that should work pretty well, along with a visible ramp to go along with it.  I’ve had pretty good luck using Col Primitive ramps, both AFM and tmnt use them.  Let me know if you are interested.

Flipper decal is done, I’d just have to size it to a king size flipper.

KSflipper

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

@javier1515 : I believe you need to make wall58 a bit longer, I was able to loose the ball behind the targets from the opening.

Javier
                            Participant
                              @javier1515

@javier Fewwww, that ramp… you were not kidding. I think I could come up with a collidable primitive ramp that should work pretty well, along with a visible ramp to go along with it. I’ve had pretty good luck using Col Primitive ramps, both AFM and tmnt use them. Let me know if you are interested.

Flipper decal is done, I’d just have to size it to a king size flipper.

KSflipper

do it, do it man!  :yes:

Javier
                              Participant
                                @javier1515

@javier1515 : I believe you need to make wall58 a bit longer, I was able to loose the ball behind the targets from the opening.

I think you mean the wall158? If so, I already solve it in the next update!

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

Stuck ball from slow left ramp https://photos.app.goo.gl/hrS56SQrCYZb4RY4A

Javier
                                  Participant
                                    @javier1515

Stuck ball from slow left ramp https://photos.app.goo.gl/hrS56SQrCYZb4RY4A

Solve!!  :good:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Looking great guys! already is a great looking and playing table but these little things will make it perfect. thanks again for the work on such a rare pinball machine :good:

********************************************************
                                      for IOS and Android

********************************************************

bjschneider93
                                      Participant
                                        @bjschneider93

Can you explain how to fix the stuck ball from the left ramp?  This game is great but that happens on a regular basis and I end up tilting trying to get the ball unstuck

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

Best would be 1) Make sure you have the latest version 2) report the issue with a picture, so that we or author can fix it for everyone.

bjschneider93
                                          Participant
                                            @bjschneider93

Exact same problem that you posted, just wondering what I can do to fix it.  Didn’t see a need to repost a pic exactly like the one from your post

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?