Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Congrats on another terrific table CP. This one is really special because I doubt that very few hear have ever even seen a real one. Shame they never produced it. Really a blast to play. Keep em’ coming!

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

I can tell there is some true pinball love right here!

What a fantastic journey (I read the table description) from researching the prototypes to making this table.

And you say you can just use the Magna Save buttons to switch between the prototypes? What magic is that ?

Thank you again all who collaborated on this!

senseless
    Participant
    @senseless

Thanks for bringing us this extremely rare version to vpx and VR :)! It plays and looks wonderful in VR and falling in love with this interesting pin :).

It feels to me like a combi between Congo and BTTF. The long flippers feel really strange in the beginning but you get used to it quite fast.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

You had me at “RaaarRrrrrRrrrrrr” :).  Excellent read, thanks again for your usual dedication to this table and to our hobby.  Your skill set has grown leaps and bounds from your first release.  Tight for time but with a release like this, we have to make time so will check this out in a few hours.

TUTE_PRIMUS
    Participant
    @tute-primus

Amazing Work!!!

I have no words to say ….. just …….. RrrRrrrrRrrrrrr
    Wonderful !! :yahoo:

robotgirl-PINCAB
    Participant
    @robotgirl-pincab

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW