Kiss (Bally 1978) iDigStuff rEMix Vol. 4

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

Now that would be some good music

i would like to see an option in the script to use the original table sounds or your mods.  The music itself is easy enough to turn on and off.

iDigStuff
      Participant
        @dkane626

I like this idea. I would need to research how to implement it. Since you can already

control the music via magna then if you go into script and select 0 or 1 for sound mod or not.

irondragoon
        Participant
          @irondragoon

It would basically be all the different sound files included with a bunch of if else conditions based on your boolean flag. (Just an educated guess)

Mike DA Spike
          Participant
            @mikedaspike

Thanks iDigStuff
            really like this.
            Only have some issues to avoid the roms background sound (all the bleeps)

I changed a bit the dips menu so the coin chute can be controlled as well.
            kiss
            Although I used the dips and settings from the manual. It stated that chute 1 is “hinge side”
            but for me Chute 1 and 3 are switched, but I used the setup according to the manual
            Attached zip file with the small code change
            Hope I can get someone happy with it

Attachments:
            iDigStuff
            Participant
              @dkane626

you can control the ROM sound volume with F12.

Also can be disabled through options in the top of the script.

Did that not work for you?

d7mcfc
              Participant
                @d7mcfc

Cheers for the table, much appreciated. The only issue is, I play on the one display, and the Scores are misaligned to the fields on the back glass in the background. I am new to this, so please be kind! Am i doing something wrong, or is this an easy fix?

Any help, will be much appreciated, ta.

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Cheers for the table, much appreciated. The only issue is, I play on the one display, and the Scores are misaligned to the fields on the back glass in the background. I am new to this, so please be kind! Am i doing something wrong, or is this an easy fix?
                  Any help, will be much appreciated, ta.

Set window scaling to 100%

d7mcfc
                  Participant
                    @d7mcfc

Many thanks for the response. All fixed!

I have always wanted this table in reality, so this is the next best thing! Visual pinball is so good. :yahoo:

Bosco
                    Participant
                      @bosco

Nice Table.  I am having trouble getting it to start The table takes credits the game starts, music starts no ball in the plunger. I had the same problem with rolling stones where we ended up changing Const UseSolenoids from 2 to 1 and then it was ok

any idears for the kiss table  it does not have Const UseSolenoids line. it does mention a controller.vbs file in line 7 that is related to solonoids

ExecuteGlConst UseSolenoidsobal GetTextFile(“controller.vbs”)

I tried removing the nvram file and running it. It worked this way a couple of times then I did it again and it would not work. Bigus tables will not play omly the Kiss (Bally 1979)2.0 plays fine no music.

Thanks for any suggestions

iDigStuff
                      Participant
                        @dkane626

Line 15 in the script

Bosco
                        Participant
                          @bosco

When I change wich rom it uses it still will not load a ball into the plunger.

In the rom line I changed UseSolenoids=2 to UseSolenoids=1

Now it is working

Thanks IDigStuff for the help and the music tables.

rudil24
                          Participant
                            @rudil24

IDigStuFastFlips you have outdone yourself on this one, after playing the music on your Elton and Stones MODs i was like “man i wish the Tom Kiss table had good rockin music instead of the cool but kinda dated rom sounds”.  Your MOD is awesome, and lets you get the best of both worlds, with all the options for Rom or new scoring sounds, and abilities to plug in your own music. And you taught me how to use F12 for rom sounds (never knew that existed til today).  Just a big THANK YOU .  Can you do a VH next in honor of Eddie? B-)

iDigStuff
                            Participant
                              @dkane626

@rudil24    https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/van-halen-pinball/

jdrake4512
                              Participant
                                @jdrake4512

‘******************************************************************

Top Of Script

‘iDigStuff Music Mod # of tracks

‘Place as many songs (MP3 ONLY) as you want in the KISS music folder making sure to rename the files 1.mp3 2.mp3 3.mp3 etc…

‘Then come here and change this number to the total number of songs in the folder. All Done!

Const NumMusicTracks = 13

‘******************************************************************

If you added the .bat file and are now having issues please just recopy the music folder from version 1.3 and it should fix any problems

*********************************************************************

First time installing. Install ver 1.3 as described . Then overwrite the table file with ver 1.4 .

great work!

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?