KISS (Stern 2105/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    PK
    Participant
      @pkpinball

Hi Guys.. keep getting error – Line 1 – object doesn’t support this property or method – mylight.timerinterval

Happens after game start and random time after in play not sure what is triggering it, looks like something to do with DOF, im not running any lights on cab yet, is ther something i can edit in the script?

running 1.1 version

… Paul

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

What version of vpx beta you running?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

PK
        Participant
          @pkpinball

PK
          Participant
            @pkpinball

sorry rev 2703

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

That’s old. Install new from here…

VP 10.2 beta

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

PK
              Participant
                @pkpinball

Up graded to the newest beta revision working now, thanks randr your comment got im on the right track, Table is Great!

bha19
                Participant
                  @bha19

I have a question about game play. When I shoot the right ramp it lights an instrument (so far it lights starchild). My question is how do I light the starchild? since hitting the standups behind the drop target don’t seem to do it for me. At my local arcade they have the pro version and all you have to do is hit one standup to light it.

Daryl
                  Participant
                    @allknowing2012

I have a question about game play. When I shoot the right ramp it lights an instrument (so far it lights starchild). My question is how do I light the starchild? since hitting the standups behind the drop target don’t seem to do it for me. At my local arcade they have the pro version and all you have to do is hit one standup to light it.

Its unclear in the rules what EXACTLY lights Starchild — I coded it that you need to hit all 4 targets S_T_A_R.

And it is probably obvious but Instruments are not the same as Starchild lamp.. but it may award an instrument and startchild by completing STAR.

After STAR put it in the upper hole/kicker for Lovegun multiball.

bha19
                    Participant
                      @bha19

Sorry for the confusion but I want to collect the instrument where the starchild targets are so how do I do that? Also you make a good point about starchild. On the real table I have not lit starchild once that I can recall. You would think hitting all the targets and then getting the hole was the answer. Also a tip on how the real table works at my arcade. The scoop that changes song etc… ejects the ball much faster than on your table.

Daryl
                      Participant
                        @allknowing2012

Sorry for the confusion but I want to collect the instrument where the starchild targets are so how do I do that? Also you make a good point about starchild. On the real table I have not lit starchild once that I can recall. You would think hitting all the targets and then getting the hole was the answer. Also a tip on how the real table works at my arcade. The scoop that changes song etc… ejects the ball much faster than on your table.

Just verified using debug and right click :-) you hit the right ramp to light the instrument then hit STAR and it awards that star/guitar instrument. Nobody said it was easy :-)

Hit the right ramp and for me it lit the center ramp instrument, hit that then hit right ramp and it lit the gene guitar instrument. I probably should have gone further but I believe if you get all 4 instruments it lites the scoop for extra ball.

If you how to use the debug window ..  Its a great way to test my table :-)

bha19
                        Participant
                          @bha19

Thanks for the info I will keep trying as I love this table. Lighting all four instruments should light extra ball like on the real machine.

Daryl
                          Participant
                            @allknowing2012

Thanks for the info I will keep trying as I love this table. Lighting all four instruments should light extra ball like on the real machine.

Confirmed .. (unless I have a bug) … 4 lights extra ball, 6 blinks Spaceman, 12 makes Spaceman solid on your way to Rock City and Wizard modes.

ripleyyy
                            Participant
                              @ripleyyy

tanx for the release, great job on this ;)

btw, works perfectly on my desktop, but also get the “line 1 error” on the cab, but not directly, i also can play a little, not sure what cause that, will try to check…

:wacko:

ripleyyy
                              Participant
                                @ripleyyy

as to check what VPX 10.2 revision i got… suppose its nothing more than that

Daryl
                                Participant
                                  @allknowing2012

as to check what VPX 10.2 revision i got… suppose its nothing more than that

Do check the “about” for version .. or simply grab the lastest beta. There are flasher routines that activate when you hit ramps that will likely cause the error with the older version of the 10.2 beta.

Shadow
                                  Participant
                                    @shadowshd

Hi,

Thanks for this great work guys, really enjoyable  :good:

I can’t get (or maybe I’m too stupid to do it :oops: ) the music to play on the background device.

I’ve changed in the Sound Manager all audio files (except sounds fx) to BG, they play now well on the BG device, but the music plays on my playfield loudspeakers.

Thanks ;)

ripleyyy
                                    Participant
                                      @ripleyyy

directly put the last beta above, and get same error…

bah, for now, dont worry, it has to be linked with “my” system, if it works on the desktop, it must works on the cab… but OK we all know that all the stuff concerning VP is quite sensitive for a lots of small things ;)

tanx & bravo anyway for the release

Daryl
                                      Participant
                                        @allknowing2012

Hi, Thanks for this great work guys, really enjoyable :good: I can’t get (or maybe I’m too stupid to do it :oops: ) the music to play on the background device. I’ve changed in the Sound Manager all audio files (except sounds fx) to BG, they play now well on the BG device, but the music plays on my playfield loudspeakers. Thanks ;)

Perhaps you have your Music udner sound preferences, set to the wrong speakers/driver? Not many tables use Music .. usually they only use the sounds in the sound manager – not this table.

Shadow
                                        Participant
                                          @shadowshd

No I’ve checked this Daryl : Sound set to LG-TV (my playfield) and Music set to Realtek High Definition Audio ;)

TXT11
                                          Participant
                                            @txt11

I can get this to run perfectly on my desktop Windows 7 PC, but my Win XP Cab is still sitting on an early version of the WIP as I continue to get the “Line 1 Ultra DMD is rendering” error on later versions 1.0 and 1.1. :wacko: Strange.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 240 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?