KISS (Stern 2105/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant
      @shadowshd

Perhaps you have your Music udner sound preferences, set to the wrong speakers/driver? Not many tables use Music .. usually they only use the sounds in the sound manager – not this table.

I have set Music option to Primary audio device instead of Realtek High Definition Audio device and music is now playing on my panel audio system  :good:

++

1 user thanked author for this post.
      PaSSion
      Participant
        @adrian

Hey Daryl, yes its Ver 1.0

bha19
        Participant
          @bha19

I have version 1.1 playing now and I don’t know if you meant for this to happen. Let me try to explain:

It seems like most of the modes are reset after each ball (collect instruments, song modes Etc…) so to get extra ball I need to get all four instruments on one ball. On the real table the mode carries over, at least the settings on the table at my arcade do. This is not a big deal. Now lets say I want to play “Shout It Out Loud” mode it seems to always start with getting the left ramp and then the pop bumper roll over area etc… If I am playing my last ball and do not complete the mode the game is over, but if I start a new game right away “Shout It Out Loud” starts where I left off until the ball drains and then it resets again. I think you need and end of game routine to reset all the modes.

Naboodiver
          Participant
            @naboodiver

OK still having a problem with starting the table from launch of table by PinballX.    It appears that the cursor is not on the table when it’s loads  but positioned on the DMD or the back glass   if I place the cursor on the table and click then I can hit the start button and the game will start. Does that make any sense?  I have no idea why the cursor would not be positioned on the playfield at the time of loading.    Anything I can do to force focus on the play field.   Thanks for the help

bbhq
            Participant
              @bbhq

I have the same problem Naboodiver – I have to tap the playfield before I can coinup/start on this table (and only this table) in PBX. Funny thing is I didn’t when I first installed 1.1 of the table. I’ve updated PBX and latest VP beta since then so I guess it’s maybe a compatibility issue with those (but I could be wrong…)

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

Try this .. open the table, go into the script and comment out (by placing a ‘ in front of each line, or remove this code entirely  in the _init portion near the top of the script..

if UseUDMD Then ‘ wait for the intro video to finish
                do while UltraDMD.isRendering
                loop
                UltraDMD.clear
                End if

This pauses the table until the dmd is loaded – not sure if it causes the issue you are seeing or not.

bbhq
                Participant
                  @bbhq

Hey Daryl, that’s fixed it for me – nice one!

Great table btw, I’m a sucker for band tables and this one gets played daily along with Guns n Roses and Metallica! :)

Naboodiver
                  Participant
                    @naboodiver

Yup  !!!   That did it for me too.   OUTSTANDING !!   Thanks so much… Love this table.

mountainman
                    Participant
                      @mountainman

Good solution for the Pinball X fix. I was having the same issue on my cab.

Awesome Table!  My two older sisters are going to love this one when visiting at Christmas. Big Kiss fans!

MelissaR
                      Participant
                        @melissar

This looks like an awesome table but am getting script errors saying the KissRules.vbs needs an update and that it is unable to locate the songs I put in the music folder?….does anybody know how to fix this?..would be greatly appreciated…..one of my favorite bands and table looks awesome!  :)…would love to be able to play it….

MelissaR
                        Participant
                          @melissar

Hey there…ok….forgot to install the updated KissRules.vbs so this has now been fixed but table still saying it cannot load/find the music files?….any help much appreciated!  :D….

MelissaR
                          Participant
                            @melissar

I do have the files in the music folder and put them in again and still table cannot find the songs??…hmmm…help needed on this…

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

You have them in c:\visual pinball\music\? No sub directory in there just the actual music files

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

magostin
                              Participant
                                @magostin

where can I get ultra dmd 1.3? the ultra dmd site version of 1.3 seems to be corrupt, is there somewhere else we can get it?

thx,M

MelissaR
                                Participant
                                  @melissar

Hi Randr, thank you so much for the response… yes, I put them in the existing music folder in the correct path indicated on my system…..here is the first error message that I get:

BASS music/sound library cannot load C:\Program Files(x86)\Visual Pinball\Music\bgout_song-0x24.mp3

…these errors will pop up for each of the songs….

MelissaR
                                  Participant
                                    @melissar

Hi Randr, I just went into VP9 and shifted through the juke box on the AC/DC table at start up and all is fine…..so really perplexed on this one…is there an update to this .vbs file anywhere do you know?….

magostin
                                    Participant
                                      @magostin

does anyone have this table working with the latest ultra dmd 1.4.16050500?

I have Americas most haunted working fine but this one I cant get passed the line 1 error….all files for table have been unblocked so I’ve run out of things to try now? help…

Daryl
                                      Participant
                                        @allknowing2012

does anyone have this table working with the latest ultra dmd 1.4.16050500? I have Americas most haunted working fine but this one I cant get passed the line 1 error….all files for table have been unblocked so I’ve run out of things to try now? help…

Thats the version I developed this on .. no likely an Ultradmd issue per se.

It could mean you are missing some files. Did you have the UltraDMD images unzipped and placed into <vp>/Tables/KISS.UltraDMD directory?

Do you have all the .vbs files that came in the 2 zip files? The 2nd zip file just contains one updated file that would overwrite the file from the first zip.

Do you have the music files placed into <vp>/Music directory?

Daryl
                                        Participant
                                          @allknowing2012

Hi Randr, thank you so much for the response… yes, I put them in the existing music folder in the correct path indicated on my system…..here is the first error message that I get: BASS music/sound library cannot load C:\Program Files(x86)\Visual Pinball\Music\bgout_song-0x24.mp3 …these errors will pop up for each of the songs….

Could be your machine doesnt have the sound codec to play the files. Are you able to play the mp3 files via windows music player?

Check your .dll files (like bass.dll) to see if they are blocked. RIght click on them, click Properties, on the bottom of that panel it might say “UNBLOCK”.

Do this for the .exe as well and on the ultradmd software.

I am willing to help install if need be via teamviewer ..

MelissaR
                                          Participant
                                            @melissar

Hi Randr….Ok, my bad……problem solved on the BASS music sound library cannot load……(forgot to run the latest version of VPX as Admin)….ALL IS GOOD NOW!!!…..and machine is awesome!!!….(just my memory is bad…lol…)… Sorry Randr for any inconvenience….first time I forgot to Admin any of the revisions….Have a great day and hey, this site is AWESOME!!!…and all of these tables in VPX are blowing my mind!!!….WOW!!!!…..Absolutely love the site and all the tables on here!!!….. :yahoo:   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?