Kleig’s Kade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kleig
    Participant
      @kleig

Hey all!   I am super new to this Virtual Pinball community.  I have loved pinball ever since I was a kid and the idea of making my own cab with several of my favorite tables really excites me.  My build process will be slow due to family life and such.  That being said we all have to start somewhere and I just got my dedicated pinball HD in the mail.  Now to follow Terry’s wonderful setup guides and get this bad boy up and running with software!  This forum and this community are amazing.  Thank you all for sharing your amazing builds and guiding us not so code savvy to create some beautiful cabs.

Thanks!

Kleig

Kleig
      Participant
        @kleig

Looks like I have all the software installed and working.  I don’t have any toys yet so I can’t test DOF or DOFlinx.  Looking at the next step of obtaining a control board, buttons, and plunger.  I eventually want to have the solenoids, led strip, flashers, knocker and shaker.  My question is what boards are recommended to use in conjunction with the pinscape board to accomplish this?  I see a completed pinscape expansion board from a German site but  I’m not sure if anyone has used them or not.  Just looking for a little guidance.

Thanks!!

Attachments:
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Pinscape is a great option but most people diy the thing. Not sure about purchasing one ready to go but many have with good results so let’s hope someone can recommend a place for ya

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

The easy way is going with zebs solution. High quality and excellent support. I’m biased, since I own it myself. Up and running in under an hour.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?