This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  calium 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
     spookyMoulder 
    Participant

New Game !!  Kratos God of War 1.0

2 users thanked author for this post.
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Played both PSP Games, really cool … :bye:

spookyMoulder 
    Participant

@STAT  thanks, I own all the gow games and have beat them all.  I am going to update this one with UltraDMD as soon as i figure it out. I will also look for more sound effects.

Also below if anyone finds any script errors or improvements please let me know in the comments, I dont read comments every day but maybe every week or other week because I have other things going on. This game could use more targets and things for the ball to hit.

giovanni1966 
    Participant

Very nice music and fast action. But i have unlimited balls.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  giovanni1966.
     spookyMoulder 
    Participant

@giovanni1966  i just got a demo of UltraDMD so i will fix that and add more sounds and maybe targets.   :good:   lol you can never have enough balls

Attachments:
     Moni 
    Participant

Attention!

This Table change the Video-Settings in VPX !!!

calium 
    Participant

no backglass?  :cry:

spookyMoulder 
    Participant

no backglass? :cry:

@calium there are  many gow wallpapers that you can use for your backglass, here is one that I would use as a backglass. I fixed it up a little in Photoshop.  you can put whatever you want in your  pinball cabinet though.

Attachments:
     The Loafer 
    Participant

Attention!

This Table change the Video-Settings in VPX !!!

Please elaborate with detail, screenshot, etc

The Loafer 
    Participant

no backglass? :cry:

@calium there are many gow wallpapers that you can use for your backglass, here is one that I would use as a backglass. I fixed it up a little in Photoshop. you can put whatever you want in your pinball cabinet though.

Lots of people like to play in a pinball cabinet so he’s likely looking for a db2s backglass that automatically would load up on the pincab

incid3ntally the screenshot looks great, but familiar.  Is this based on an existing table layout?

spookyMoulder 
    Participant

Is this based on an existing table layout?

yes it is a Bad Cats table. I swapped out the textures and moved the lights a little, added sound effects and music and more scripts. But i also removed a few scripts such as DOF and Controller scripts, every time i see DOF i think of DUFF  :unsure:

Attachments:
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Taking out DOF sounds like a bad idea my friend. It just kills the experience for those that have the hardware. It is however important that it is implemented correctly, maybe that is why you’ve taken them out ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     spookyMoulder 
    Participant

Taking out DOF sounds like a bad idea my friend. It just kills the experience for those that have the hardware. It is however important that it is implemented correctly, maybe that is why you’ve taken them out ?

Yes some of the games run fine and some have DOF errors and SaveHS. Every game that has a save high score wont let me save, but that’s probably my computers security is what I am guessing.  :unsure:   next time i will put a ‘ in front of the error code instead of deleting it that might help.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Yes. You are correct. savehighscore is often a call to write to disk some values – and if that fails it is a permission problem. It should not really be solved by disabling functionality. You should instead fix the reason for the problem :)

calium 
    Participant
    Lots of people like to play in a pinball cabinet so he’s likely looking for a db2s backglass that automatically would load up on the pincab

exactly, me and lot of others install tables with a db2s file only. To bad you make none.

The Loafer 
    Participant

One has been uploaded, enjoy:  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/kratos-god-of-war-original-2018-v1-0-directb2s/

Now we need one for Mr Bubbles! :)

calium 
    Participant

Yes a backglass for Mr Bubbles would be great  :good:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  calium.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account