Last Action Hero (Data East 1994)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/last-action-hero-data-east-1994/

Fransisco666: HR Pics of the FP version

Dark: On the 3d models

Dev Team for your big work in VP

And the whole community to help this beautiful hobby grows up every day.

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

Paypal

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Looks good! Thanked!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
          @rustycardores
          MemberModerator

Does the crane now catch the ball in this version Javier?  I’m playing it to try and find out, but currently I’m kinda sucking at hitting the targets to activate it. lol

EDIT:  OK, I managed to make the targets and see that the crane now captures the ball.  :good:

There does seem to be a height issue in the right wire ramp transition however (as I mentioned elsewhere), I’ve now managed to get 3 balls stuck there at the one time.

I’ve also managed to stick the ball against the rubber just to the right of the right hand hole in the middle of the play field.

Clark Kent
          Participant
            @clarkkent
            MemberContributor

A temporary fix: set friction 0.1 (instead of 0.2) on the wire ramps.

And a very good idea from RYSr: reduce flipper strength from 2700 to 2300. Crane targets are easier to hit.

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

Great work on this one Javier! :good:

Pinbolt
              Participant
                @pinbolt

Fantastic work javier

nate
                Participant
                  @nodzebra

Ball is getteing stuck once in awhile on the right side where the two habitrails overlap after you hit the crane shot the VUK will fire the ball up and when its supposed to roll down from habitrail to habitrail instead of returning to right inlane it gets stuck between the wireforms and is impossible to nudge free. only happens maybe 1/10 times but you can see a short hangup at that spot even when it does return properly.  Great table tho one of my favs was playing it at a local bar the other nite and this is a very good recreation!

Al
                  Participant
                    @alandee

:Running fine and looks great too. I noticed when it starts though it plays tales from the crypt music eventually switching over to arnies samples and music ? Just me I suspect ?

Thanks for another ripper addition to the cab though !  :good:

RustyCardores
                      @rustycardores
                      MemberModerator

Ball is getteing stuck once in awhile on the right side where the two habitrails overlap after you hit the crane shot the VUK will fire the ball up and when its supposed to roll down from habitrail to habitrail instead of returning to right inlane it gets stuck between the wireforms and is impossible to nudge free. only happens maybe 1/10 times but you can see a short hangup at that spot even when it does return properly. Great table tho one of my favs was playing it at a local bar the other nite and this is a very good recreation!

This was fixed in the later updates.  As Clark mentioned above, a reduction of friction from .2 to .1 was the work around for the earlier releases.  There is also talk of using invisible VP ramps instead of prims for these.  Keep an eye on the future updates.

Sven34
                      Participant
                        @sven34

Thank Javier  :yahoo:

STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor

Question: 1.07 was never here ? And 1.07 is the last Version, for sure ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          BountyBob
                          Participant
                            @bountybob

Played this table the first time today. First of all good job!
                            I had a table crash during endgame (after all modes are finished) just 3 Seconds to go.
                            Anyone else having that issue?
                            Here a screenshot where the script ended.
                            Don’t know if anybody still looking here…
                            Thanks for help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?