League Champ Wheel Tarcisio style

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DeathInc
    Participant
      @deathincclan

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=144596

League Champ Wheel Tarcisio style

2 users thanked author for this post.
      STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Thanks for using my first Logo without any Thanks to me, to get another “Thanks”

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

Pinball X auto downloaded that logo when I added the table. Did not know it was “Yours”.

Let me know and I will pull the wheel….

I don’t come here for DRAMA about a logo  that was auto downloaded by pinball X.

Its funny, you didn’t make those graphics. You took the backglass and erased the image around it and posted it as a wheel.

But thats ok? Really?

Anyway, I’m not here for a pissing match.

Thanks for cutting out the logo. I appreciate it.

Thanks STAT!!!!!!

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Auto Downloader, ok, didn’t know that, overall everyone can use all my Works… Just a little bit surprised with the Autodownloader… uff

DeathInc
            Participant
              @deathincclan

I believe its gamex. All of our stuff is there. Just google “williams league champ” Your wheel and my wheel are there. Who cares? I make wheels for people to make their front end better. Not to get a thanks. Use my wheel for anything you like. Get it tattooed on your ass. I don’t care. It took me 15 minutes to make the wheel. I made it for my cabinet. And I thought I would share. So I did. Sorry I didn’t know you had it on here before I used it.

But it is what it is. Like I said, if you want me to pull it I will. But I would like to leave it up for the community.

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

Add: I did a little bit more, than only “cutting”… you can see that, and not only 15 Minutes… that isn’t the reason.

And no Problem, as I said: use all my Things here and there, if something goes better, why not.

But I also “steal” from other Things, sometimes, but then it is to see in the Credit Notes, and I also give a personal Thanks… That’s all.

In our Case, you didn’t know from where the Logo is, ok.

The “bad” Thing is the Story with all the Autodownloader… Probably they also have a Donate Button… Yeah nice… And We do the Work, and that should be not worth a stupid silly “Thank you”?

Don’t get me wrong, but the VP Scene is moving to a wrong Direction… You can be a Part of this / or not!

DeathInc
                Participant
                  @deathincclan

I believe the direction VPinball goes is the way we steer it.

We are never going to stop people from stealing the work. We do the work with the right intentions. To share with the community. Most of the community is good. But their are always going to be bad apples.

The minute we post something on the internet, it is no longer ours. It is just the world we live in today. It would be nice to get credit for our work, but it is not always going to happen. Some care about that, some don’t. Again, it is what it is.

I believe that we need to stop being so sensitive about our work. We do it because we enjoy it. We want other to enjoy it. Hopefully they do.

I know it took more then 15 minutes to cut out the logo. Its a pain in the ass. Thank you for doing that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?