Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

Led Zeppelin Pinball (DOF & MX UPDATE)

Now with dedicated DOF and basic MX LEDs (Thanks to Apophis for sorting this out!)

Make sure to download the latest config from the DOF Config Tool

************************************************************************************

Brought to you by iDigStuff &  Apophis  & Bord

Real World design by David Peck

Original artwork by Brad Albright

Based On Freedom EM by Loserman76, Allknowing2012.

************************************************************************************

Thank you in order of appearance

David Peck for the inspiration and permission to bring your creation to VPX

Brad Albright for the amazing original artwork and your permission.

Loserman76 for permission to use his Freedom EM table as a starting point.

Apophis  for ALL the amazing work , time and effort put into this project.  Anything that needed to be done you dove in without hesitation and with amazing results. Thank you!

Bord  What can I say?  I'm a huge fan.  Can't thank you enough for coming on board and providing   your amazing skills.

Features                             Randomized playlist

Music Customization       Don't like the playlist? Make your own!

Script Options                   Check top of script for music options

Context Menu                    Hold Left Flipper before starting table for menu

Music Control

Start Button =Next Track

Right Magna = Next Track

Left Magna = Stop Music

Each time the player starts a game it will play the intro followed by a different track.

The start button can also be used to skip tracks if the player does not have magnasave buttons.

Just drop a coin and press start and let the concert begin!

All Artwork, Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Total of 47 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Wow. That looks really great and close to the one I saw on youtube. Thanks a bunch ! :rose:

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

Let’s find the Stairway!!

Thanks!

Looking for :good: ward to play and here the music :good: :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

force10wind
    Participant
    @force10wind

I have an old one that someone made for vp9 that had no rules but was just fun to listen to the music. This is a real table with great graphics.

Thank you for sharing!

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Oh man, I know what I’m cranking up tonight. Great way to start the weekend. Thanks guys!

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Thanks for this nice table release. Thinking about firing up cab again and taking some drinks with this table :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

RegalBegal
    Participant
    @rgalbegal

Fantastic table! Thanks for your work. :yahoo:

studlygoorite
    Participant
    @studlygoorite

Great job guys, thanks.

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

Hey guys we found a small bug because of course right?   We’ve already fixed it.

Just waiting to make sure nothing else comes up that we need to fix before we update the table.

That way you guys don’t have to reinstall a bunch of times.

I’ll also post the fix here in case you just want to do it quickly.

If you have this issue : Holding the ball with the right flipper causes the ball to freeze in position

Fix:   VPX Layer 2 slide the rails slightly closer to the flippers as pictured.

or just wait for the update tonight or tomorrow. thanks

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by iDigStuff.
    Attachments:
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

@Bord, did you do all the rendering on this table.

Guys, I like simple tables.  The new ones with multi layers and dmds with complicated tasks just don’t do it for me.  I think this is one of the most beautiful tables that has been created in VPX.  The lighting and rendering is amazing and you can see it because its not all cluttered up with junk.  Absolutely hit it out of the park with this one team!!!!!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks for the nice game
    I did notice that The left flipper menu is squashed together

Led Zeppelin Pinball 1.01

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

led-zeppelin-800x454chrome ringzep

A couple of hasty media items from the internet.  Wheel and dmd image.  zip file below

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Played a handful of games.  The physics are amazing.  even my wife loves it and she hates VP…Feels like a real table

If you go to line 27 in the script:

Const cGameName = “FreedomEM_1976”

and remove the EM, so it reads:

Const cGameName = “Freedom_1976”,

the DOF works based on what is in the config tool.  For EM tables, I would assume that this was only for DOF since there is not rom????  Correct me if i right @thalamus, but we also recently learned that EM tables dont use roms, lol

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Tom.
    Underground
    Participant
    @underground

Fantastic table.

Thanks. :yahoo:

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

@outhere fixed for update. thank you for pointing it out.

rivaldo85
    Participant
    @rivaldo85

Question…this also the freedom and team America tabel.  The team America has a pup pack.  Can I simply use same pup for your tabel since has same rom etc?   If so do I just re name table to match pup pack name etc??

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

@armyaviation, I did the rendered stuff. Good eye.

@dkane626
    handed me an already great looking and playing table and gave me a free pass to polish it up. I had followed the build thread on Pinside and never imagined we’d have something this cool in VP. A total privilege to get to work on.

Great work, guys! An incredibly fun game to play. Thank you. :good:

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Looks truly amazing

@rivaldo85
    , does the team America table use a rom because they made Freedom in an EM version and SS with a rom.  Big difference

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Good eye.

No, more like: you’d have to be blind not to notice all the @bord magic injected into this table ;-)

@dkane626
    very ambitious project and an excellent outcome, you picked a great team and it shows. Just the right balance of bling and a great selection of tunes. Many thanks for this gem, great table to enjoy some beers with :good:

MrSpookypants
    Participant
    @mrspookypants

This is a beautiful table, and it plays great! Thanks for making it… I’ve been flummoxed by the absence of a great Led Zep table, and you just filled a gaping hole in my library. Well done, team! :yahoo:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW