Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

OMG Yes yes yes! Long overdue! Thanks to all who brought this to life. What do we need to do to get DOF?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Easy to argue best rock band ever.  This table is crazy fun!

Went with b&w image for dmd.  BTW, for any Zep fans like me that had oddly not seen their ’07 London 02 Arena show with Jason Bonham until just recently – highly recommended!

zep2

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Could not agree more. Celebration concert has just unbelievable. Best band ever hands down. Would sell my soul to see them in concert. Of course fat chance of that ever happening again. Maybe we will see a real LZ pin one day. I think I have heard rumors.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

shaman
    Participant
    @shaman

Thank you, thank you thank you iDigStuff for this MOD. I love LZ, so tonight we celebrate! What a perfect Friday night. Also thank you to Apophis, Bord, David Peck, Brad Albright and for the original Freedom EM by Loserman76, Allknowing2012. Doing the happy dance here with a nice cold adult beverage!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good: :good: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Does the music literally has to be in this folder ? “C:VisualPinballMusicEM”
    Which folder is that?

LTA
    Participant
    @luvthatapex

Does the music literally has to be in this folder ? “C:VisualPinballMusicEM”

Which folder is that?

it should be in the subfolders off the vpinball\music folder like this (where … is your drive and parent folder of vpinball)

…\vpinball\music\EM\Zeppelin

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LTA
    Participant
    @luvthatapex

Wow this is incredible. Love the graphics and renderings of the players. Everything is cohesive and beautiful. I feel like I’m at a concert! Table plays great with just enough bounce and great physics. Love the B2s with the artist renderings.

If I had a wish, it would be to tie the music into functions in gameplay so the selections change. Maybe thats too much to ask since the table is not mode based. I guess we can hit the magnasave during gameplay and mimic it, but it would be cool for the selections to change based on gameplay.

Thanks so much guys, this is quite a treat!

Pinballfan2018
    Participant
    @pinballfan2018

This is fantastic!!! Script is so well wrote out! Please continue to make EM tables like this you guys!!!

Currently working TNA PUPDMD

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

OMG Yes yes yes! Long overdue! Thanks to all who brought this to life. What do we need to do to get DOF?

@wrd1972
    Look at the support topic on page 1.  All you need to do is adjust line 27.  It already has DOF

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

@luvthatapex There is an option in the top of the script to have the music change when the ball drains. Feel free to check it out.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LTA
    iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

@armyaviation I changed the cgamename for the update coming shortly. Thanks for letting me know.

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

@pinballfan2018  We have to thank Loserman76 and Allknowing2012 for the amazing script functionality that was implemented on Freedom EM.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

@dkane626, no problem.  feel free to include that wheel if you want too.  Great job on this table, very impressed with what you guys did.

LTA
    Participant
    @luvthatapex
    Wow I missed that!
    I made one slight move to take advantage of the changing song:
    I moved:
    If musicmode=1 and BallinPlay < 5 then MusicOn
    from 686 (drain) to line 1660 (nextball)
    This way you get a new song at the start of the next ball.
    Love it! Great stuff.

@luvthatapex There is an option in the top of the script to have the music change when the ball drains. Feel free to check it out.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update, I’m thoroughly enjoying this one. Plays very well, looks absolute fantastic and I’m not complaining about the music either. Thanks again guys !

bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Dang it Man!  I’ve loved your music tables and now I find a work of art from you! A real Renaissance Man.  Great job.

You might want to add B2S and music files to 1.02 or else newbies are going to scratch their heads on how to get this working and bombard the support thread.

Lane

robobet
    Participant
    @robobet

wow, that’s a great association : visual pinball and a illustrator !

thanks to all

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Update is playing perfect.

This redesign of Freedom has become a very interesting two night diversion.  Wizard-like artistry and creativeness.  A table that can be played over and over.  But..will be adding ‘No Quarter’ as my outro music.  Thanks for this amazing creation.    …Zep thought:  The older I get the more I realize how John Paul Jones is ..undermentioned?

Thanks!  This is fun stuff!      ‘Does anyone remember laughter??’

Luis
    Participant
    @navegante

Gracias linda mesa.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

The UpDate is working great
    In the script is there somewhere you can turn off the solenoid sounds?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW