LEDwiz+GP not recognized error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rgarriott
    Participant
      @rgarriott

Just wondering if anyone has ran into this issue? Iv been running my cab for bout 10-11 months now and all has been well.  Recently my ledwiz+gp has been dropping out, as in the buttons and dof quit working.  I get a notification from windows that the usb device is not recognized.  I can unplug the usb cord at the ledwiz and plug it back in and windows will recognize it again.  Anyone seen this before?

When it has failed, I have done the troubleshooting steps through windows, but no luck.  I thought it may have been the usb cord, so I switched it out for a new one but no luck I am still getting the drop.  It seems like it only happens when the cab has been on for awhile.

Thanks for the help

DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Sounds like your Southbridge chip may be overheating. Might want to check that out. Are you loosing any other USB ports?

1 user thanked author for this post.
        rgarriott
        Participant
          @rgarriott

Sounds like your Southbridge chip may be overheating. Might want to check that out. Are you loosing any other USB ports?

Nope just this one.  I have 2 in fans and 2 out fans working in the cab.  Ill take some temp readings this wk and see what i get.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?