Lethal Weapon 3 PuPPack

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

Video on how to upgrade Player and/or Popper Front-end:

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=upgrade_v14

BlackPredator72
      Participant
        @blackpredator72

As example how it works when you correct installed

Very nice pack! Only a small issue, I do have the backglass video but I’m missing the topper video?

trochjochel
        Participant
          @trochjochel

when your topper is a blank screen go to your PinupplayerConfigdisplay.bat and set screen 0 Topper     show(always on)

1 user thanked author for this post.
          BlackPredator72
          Participant
            @blackpredator72

Thnx! That was my problem. Strange that other tables didn’t have any issues with video on the topper with the old setting.

Boneworks
            Participant
              @boneworks

Thanks!

Rafael Tetsuo
              Participant
                @rafaeltetsuo

Another great work. Thank you very much trochjochel!

Conehead
                Participant
                  @conehead

Thank you for this!  Great pack, and I have everything working well except for one thing.  Where do I put the audioloadinglw3.mp3 file?  I tried putting it in VPX/Audio, VPX/AudioLaunch, and VPX/Music.  None of those directories work so I’m not sure what to try next?

trochjochel
                  Participant
                    @trochjochel

Thank you for this! Great pack, and I have everything working well except for one thing. Where do I put the audioloadinglw3.mp3 file? I tried putting it in VPX/Audio, VPX/AudioLaunch, and VPX/Music. None of those directories work so I’m not sure what to try next?

The Audio loading is only for pinupmenü for the t-arc loading video . I seperate the sound from the loading Video.

Conehead
                    Participant
                      @conehead

Thanks for your quick response!  Yes, I’m aware it’s the sound for the t-arc loading video, but given that it’s a separate file the loading screen will either only play the sound, or the video, but not both at the same time.  Ideally the video would have the sound when the game loads, so how is this done?

trochjochel
                      Participant
                        @trochjochel

Thanks for your quick response! Yes, I’m aware it’s the sound for the t-arc loading video, but given that it’s a separate file the loading screen will either only play the sound, or the video, but not both at the same time. Ideally the video would have the sound when the game loads, so how is this done?

drag and drop the video in loading video and the soundfile in audio launch

Conehead
                        Participant
                          @conehead

Interesting.  I did put the soundfile in the audio launch directory and it didn’t work.  I’ll try again, and thank you for confirming that’s where it should go!

Conehead
                          Participant
                            @conehead

All good now.  I forgot to rename the file the same as the game.  Thanks again!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?