Loading Tables

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Diguelo
    Participant
      @diguelo

Can someone tell me why. When I double click any installed table in my Tables folder it loads and then tells me if the roms are installed, but when I click on the File menu and select Open, the list of tables is 8, regardless of how many vpx table files are in the Tables folder.

Does it run a check to see if the Tables have the ROMs they need to work and doesnt show others, even ones I am working on?

Silver ball go that way, as eyes went this way, GAME OVER !!

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

What VPX version?

Toady
        Participant
          @toady

my tables load fine when i open them from table folder. have two dozen tables on 3 screen set up.

problem is when i hit play button in editor the program locks up. any ideas?

much appriciated

Diguelo
          Participant
            @diguelo

In compatable version im guessing for the lockup. Try using a previous version.

Im using the 10.6.0 installation package exe. I havent used any previous version other than just installing the Future Pinball dance, currently havent used it.

Another cause for the crahs may well be that you dont have the earlier c++ redistributables installed. Sorry just came to me, Ive got all version of C++ and VB redistributable packs on my system as I am a programmer. Always had the things installed. Ill list the years and you can download the packs from Microsoft (nowhere else is to be trusted)

2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 – 2019 (this last one is a one off download that covers all years 15 – 19) those you can trace using “VisualC++ reditributable”

2010 for Visual Basic or VB. This one os mainly to drop in control of the scripting functions in conjunction with the Microsoft Scripting thats generic in versions of Windows since Windows XP Service pack 3

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Toady
            Participant
              @toady

Do I download x86, x64, or ARM64?

Diguelo
              Participant
                @diguelo

Good question and probably best to start a new thread on the discussions forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?