Loch Ness Monster (Gameplan 1985) 1.1 Wheel Image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BeachBumTN
    Participant
      @beachbumtn

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=152799

A Tarcisio styled wheel image for the prototype Loch Ness Monster (Gameplan 1985).   Thanks and appreciation to Eala Dubh Sidhe for his efforts in giving us a peek at this one of a kind table!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Is there a table?

BeachBumTN
        Participant
          @beachbumtn

Eula Dubh Sidha had done a VP9 table – some of it was “imagined” since there was only one prototype made.  It can be found on the other site.   You may have seen posts relating to the one table being sold on ebay some time ago.  Folks were scrambling to get better pictures and a ROM pull from the previous and new owner.  I feel that the table had great potential and such a shame that it was not released to the public.  The previous owner has several great pictures of the table before he sold it so hot me up if interested and I will give you link and information.   I enjoy the theme and the VP9 version and hold out hope that someday we will see a new version with more detail.  I know several people have downloaded the table and I did not see an image so I decided to make one.  BTW Tom, I enjoy your excellent work and appreciate your efforts for the community.

DeathInc
          Participant
            @deathincclan

I am confused too. All these wheels with no tables. Drives me crazy thinking I missed one.

BeachBumTN
            Participant
              @beachbumtn

I completely understand and only make wheels for tables that exists and I actually play (unless I receive a requests).  Most of my wheels are due to not being able to find other wheels available (like the three posted today).  I especially enjoy older EM and vintage tables and I have quite a few that have no wheel images.  Hopefully some folks can use this Loch Ness wheel, the table has over 1,000 downloads.

Shannon
              Participant
                @shannon1

I have been working on this table with the help of Randr. It is going to take a ton of scripting. Hopefully, we can get back to it when he has some time :good:

Cognis
                Participant
                  @cognis

Thanks for the wheel and the awareness of this hidden table.  I had no idea it was even out there let alone that Eula Dubh Sidha made a VP version.  I will definitely check it out.  From what I saw on the other site the artwork and theme is excellent.

Yeah, sorry Death about the wheels teasing new versions.  I guess I’m type-A when it comes to my rig’s front end and I hate having Tarcisio wheels for most games and only Hyperpin style wheels for some of the older VP9 tables that I have a decent list to go through for myself.  Thought I’d share my work for others like me that want to have a more complete looking front end.  Like BeachBum I’m getting now requests for wheels.  If these are getting annoying I can find other means of getting them out there.  I just wanted to contribute in a way I’m able for those that can find the work useful.

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Tracked down a DT version on PBN.  Pretty rough but what a very interesting table!  Under-table monster!  Love this obscure stuff.  @shannon1 …you’re working on this?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?