Looking for a particular list of video games

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LynnInDenver
    Participant
      @lynnindenver

So, for a bit of context, one of my upcoming builds is a “bartop” control panel for a RetroPi install… for spinner and trackball games. I got my hands on a nice Taito spinner with an added feature of “move up and down” (it came out of a Taoplan Ghox), and I’ve paired it up with an Opti-Wiz board after modifying the Taito’s PCB to work with it.

20191002_200407

Given the feature, I’d actually kind of like a good list of games that have a control layout like Midway’s Tron/Discs of Tron. Basically, a spinner with some sort of up/down switching feature, and a trigger stick with up to two buttons. I’m mostly interested in whether or not I can justify building this with a trigger stick.

Here’s the ones I’ve found, and yes, I know I can technically use the imagined setup with driving games that use a “high/low” shifter, I’m more looking for the Not Driving variety:

Aztarac
      Crater Raider
      Discs of Tron
      Forgotten Worlds
      Kozmik Kroozer
      Mad Planets
      Tron
      Zwackery

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?