Looking for: Alvin G. & Company “A.G. Soccer Ball”

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

Thanks for the playfield image. Most of it still looks like Helvetica Black. Only saying looks like. I haven’t tried to overlay in InDesign or Illustrator but if I did it would be doable to precisely adjust the spacing between glyphs to match the source image.

The exceptions are the bonus multiplier inserts, the “To Light Letters:” instructions, “Blue Goalkeeper’s Downtime” which look more like Helvetica Extra Compressed

cyberpez
      Participant
        @cyberpez

Will this work for the spinner decal?

spinnerdecal

1 user thanked author for this post.
        cyberpez
        Participant
          @cyberpez

Would this work for the plastic re-color?  If not I could probably just redraw the whole thing…..  (I could also adjust the red color)….. I did not try and do the text as I do not have the mentioned font..  If I had enough letter examples I could redraw the alphabet and just copy and past them….

plastic1

CarnyPriest
          Participant
            @carnypriest

You can get helvetica fonts here:

http://www.ephifonts.com/

I’ve used them in various pinball-related projects. If they are clones then they look really good.

Dark
              @dark
              vipMemberContributor

Would this work for the plastic re-color? If not I could probably just redraw the whole thing….. (I could also adjust the red color)….. I did not try and do the text as I do not have the mentioned font.. If I had enough letter examples I could redraw the alphabet and just copy and past them….

plastic1

Yeah that would work.   These are some references.

1d2942d19bddca449afdad4834fb3b8504996656

Also found this variation:

af38bc167097df5d57d7757e16679f0a20848b8b

Imgoingto-cropped

This last one is the lowest priority since the table owner only asked for the ‘GAME COMPANY OF THE FUTURE’.

3dcreation

askjacob
              Participant
                @askjacob

Hey there,

Just doing some searching and found this old thread. I own an AG Soccerball – if you are still after anything.

Dark
                  @dark
                  vipMemberContributor

Hey there,

Just doing some searching and found this old thread. I own an AG Soccerball – if you are still after anything.

I pretty much got everything I needed and restored most of the artwork, thanks for offering though.  Life got real busy for randr and then I got super busy as well so we had to shelf this project for now.  We had it probably around 70-80% done,  I just needed to touch up a bit more of the artwork and add a few plastics.  I do plan on completing this at some point, I just can’t say when right now.

3dcreation

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?