Looking for LabelSet added parameter information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LynnInDenver
    Participant
      @lynnindenver

So, I’m working on my template right now, and gotten the initial parts of my PuPlayer implementation together, but I’m stuck because there’s not a lot of documentation regarding the additional parameter passing for the LabelSet command, the area highlighted in bold:

PuPlayer.LabelSet pBackglass,”CurrentPlayer”,”Ball: ” & CurrentBall,1,”{‘mt’:2}

I’m specifically looking to see if there’s a set of parameters for commanding font width and height (basically asymmetrical scaling of the font), but if there’s a complete list of the parameter set, I’d be appreciative.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

if you look at orbital framework, he uses pretty much all of the mt:2 commands.  there are not that many.  size is height%  and can only control the height of a font,  width is not something that can be controlled.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

Yeah, I was wondering about that. After all, what I was asking about amounts to actual typography parameters. Which is probably massive overkill for PuP-Packs most of the time. :-)

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?