This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Karlor 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
     Coindropper 
    Participant

Updated the download, can you see if the ball still gets stuck? Should be good to go now.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I must say. This table plays very well now – thank you !

tttttwii 
    Participant

Thanks for the nice table! :good:

Micronaut 
    Participant

thank very much,awesome job, the table found fine in processor intel i3,

I had problems with the rom sound , but after a lot of insistence I managed to configure it correctly

mikemr2 
    Participant

Beautiful job!  One thing though: when I “insert a coin” it puts up 3 credits instead of 1/3.  Any ideas of how to fix?

Coindropper 
    Participant

Do you happen to have the switch assigned to 6 instead of 5? On my cab I have one at 5 and one at 6. 6 always adds multiple.

mikemr2 
    Participant

Could be – where do I find that setting?

Coindropper 
    Participant

In visual pinball, go to preferences<keys, nudge and DOF.  Check add credit 1&2 under button assignments and also check coin 3 and coin 4 under pinmame buttons. If that doesn’t solve it, possibly delete nvram and if all else fails, try re-downloading the rom.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Karlor 
    Participant

Thanks Coindropper for the table and the tip to use that rom. I tried many and that one the audio works now!. Any chance theres a way to get the newer game rom versions to work or is that what the one you linked to is, just modified to work?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account