Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    sifusun
    Participant
    @sifusun

GREAT !!!! THX :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Shannon
    Participant
    @shannon1

I always love your MODS, especially TWD! Thank you for sharing.

Nelson
    Participant
    @nelson18

Thank you for making the table available. But I’m having a problem. The table has sound, but it is without music. Any ideas for resolving this? I’m using VP 10.6

Siggi
    Participant
    @siggi

I think it has something to do with your ROM.

Try different one.

Does the original table have sound?

I have changed nothing in sound.

tommygavinrocks
    Participant
    @tommygavinrocks

Finally got time to load this one up. Beautiful job Siggi! Looks and plays fantastic.

Thank you for sharing.

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Nelson…I had the same issue  Download the rom from THIS site and I suspect you will get your music

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Thank you for making the table available. But I’m having a problem. The table has sound, but it is without music. Any ideas for resolving this? I’m using VP 10.6

I actually WANT no music while playing for when I eventually make a PuP-Pack! Let me know how that worked! :)

…or if anyone else knows how to turn down / off music for this table easily let me know.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Terry. F12 – then give it -32 value might work ?

Nelson
    Participant
    @nelson18

Sigg, Bob Albright and TerryRed thanks for the answers. The problem was solved by replacing the rom. Thanks again.

Micronaut
    Participant
    @micronaut

excellent work  :good:
    it looks and plays great  :heart:

thanks  :rose:

TerryRed
    @terryred

Terry. F12 – then give it -32 value might work ?

F12 doesn’t do anything…. in-game or in the Editor.

What’s it supposed to do?

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Ah. That might make sense since this is a whitestar. I use this procedure to turn off the rom sound with for in most cases old Sterns that are really loud. For those I give it a -10 … -32 is almost completely off and 0 is normal “full” sound from VPM.

scutters
    Participant
    @scutters

I actually WANT no music while playing for when I eventually make a PuP-Pack! Let me know how that worked! :)

…or if anyone else knows how to turn down / off music for this table easily let me know.

You could use pinsound and delete the music folder after importing the lotr pinsound pack…. but that’s probably a bit of a faff!!

Thanks for the table mod siggi – Love it!  :good:

TerryRed
    @terryred

You could use pinsound and delete the music folder after importing the lotr pinsound pack…. but that’s probably a bit of a faff!!

Thanks for the table mod siggi – Love it! :good:

I can’t get Pinsound to work with LOTR…and no one seems to be able to provide a link to a working table and Pinsound pack combo.

Aurel
    Participant
    @aurel

A very nice mod, very well made! Thank you very much!  :good:

Here a nice FS 16/9 POV setting for this table :

<fullscreen>
    <inclination>8.000000</inclination>
    <fov>25.000000</fov>
    <layback>60.000000</layback>
    <rotation>270.000000</rotation>
    <xscale>1.000000</xscale>
    <yscale>1.380000</yscale>
    <zscale>1.000000</zscale>
    <xoffset>-50.000000</xoffset>
    <yoffset>0.000000</yoffset>
    <zoffset>-190.000000</zoffset>
    </fullscreen>

jbg4208
    Participant
    @jbg4208

Thanks for the table mod siggi – Love it! :good:

I can’t get Pinsound to work with LOTR…and no one seems to be able to provide a link to a working table and Pinsound pack combo.

Hey Terry, I have mine working with this table. Here is the the link to the pinsound I am using . Just the original audio that is better quality.

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/206-lord_of_the_rings_original/

Neofr45
    Participant
    @neofr45

thank you for the mod gameplay and cool, and the visual are really very nice very very good works :good:

E36M3ZF
    Participant
    @e36m3zf

Balrog (The red monster at the top center) has a weird looking object on his back. Is that intended? Because it looks like it’s wrong.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

I don’t know how much intended it is. But, this model goes back to JPSalas’ version. In the latest release of his table the Balrog is relaced with a new primitive. You could do the same.

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Have to say this mod looks amazing.  :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW