Lord of the Rings (Stern 1999) PuP-Pack

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    takut
    Participant
      @takut
      MemberContributor

Have you installed latest PuP Software (1.45) and DMDext 1.8.0?

I cannot reproduce your problem, on my system the PuP Pack close correct after closing the table like all other PuP Packs I use.

darthwhat
      Participant
        @darthwhat

Anyone else getting sticky flippers with this puppack? They sometimes get stuck like I was holding down the flipper buttons.

takut
        Participant
          @takut
          MemberContributor

Anyone else getting sticky flippers with this puppack? They sometimes get stuck like I was holding down the flipper buttons.

Do you have this problem also without PuP Pack on this table?

darthwhat
          Participant
            @darthwhat

Do you have this problem also without PuP Pack on this table?

Nope

Blamer
            Participant
              @blamer

@nanuk, waiting for @peands1ws lotr 2 screens release I modified the screens.pup not to have that huge dmd at the bottom.
              I placed the two topper videos by its sides

screens.pup

lotrb2s

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Blamer.
              PEandS1Ws
              Participant
                @peands1ws

@nanuk, waiting for @peands1ws lotr 2 screens release I modified the screens.pup not to have that huge dmd at the bottom.

I placed the two topper videos by its sides

screens.pup

lotrb2s

@movieguru
                made a bunch of great 2 screen setups so I did not make one for this Pup Pack. https://mega.nz/folder/SE9U3bDT#24cXw7RhD_k3U4hTRXTg2w

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by PEandS1Ws.
                1 user thanked author for this post.
                Kibashira
                Participant
                  @kibashira

Yep same as others pup volume compared to others is massive. Table vol I can tweak, how does one do that on the pup pack?

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_volume

Despite trying this I’m still having the volume issue. Most are very quiet, but Ball Drain in particular is extremely loud. Any way to fix this universally? Don’t seem to have this issue with other PUP tables.

BeachBumTN
                  Participant
                    @beachbumtn

I am unable to find the download with the original pack that contains all of videos and media files.  The only link I see available takes you to v 1.0.1 with only the three updated files.  Any help and direction is appreciated. Thanks!

jwish
                    Participant
                      @jwish

Thanks for the great pup pack.  I’m getting double sounds.  Sounds from the rom are repeated in the pup pack.  One of them is slightly delayed so it sounds like an echo.  I’m still a noob sooo any ideas?

takut
                      Participant
                        @takut
                        MemberContributor

I am unable to find the download with the original pack that contains all of videos and media files. The only link I see available takes you to v 1.0.1 with only the three updated files. Any help and direction is appreciated. Thanks!

The link to the PupPack is into the support Thread, see here: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/lord-of-the-rings-stern-1999-pup-pack/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by takut.
                        takut
                        Participant
                          @takut
                          MemberContributor

Thanks for the great pup pack. I’m getting double sounds. Sounds from the rom are repeated in the pup pack. One of them is slightly delayed so it sounds like an echo. I’m still a noob sooo any ideas?

Sound strange. The ROM sound is different from the PupPack sound. The PuckPack has only sound from the movie clips. Maybe your hardware is too low?
                          Sorry, I have no idea to fix this issue.

BeachBumTN
                          Participant
                            @beachbumtn

Thanks for replying Takut.  Very odd – I did try the links in the support thread but when it links to Mega I am only seeing the V.1.0.1  5KB Download available with the 3 updated .pup files.

takut
                            Participant
                              @takut
                              MemberContributor

Thanks for replying Takut. Very odd – I did try the links in the support thread but when it links to Mega I am only seeing the V.1.0.1 5KB Download available with the 3 updated .pup files.

Try the download button on the right side ;-)

Here is the link: https://mega.nz/file/7BdSXbQJ#ReZzIrRvpYc2nyHMQjZSp2s91fZ7ly5YOVy5c12zg4U

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by takut.
                              1 user thanked author for this post.
                              BeachBumTN
                              Participant
                                @beachbumtn

Thanks for replying Takut. Very odd – I did try the links in the support thread but when it links to Mega I am only seeing the V.1.0.1 5KB Download available with the 3 updated .pup files.

Try the download button on the right side ;-)

Here is the link: https://mega.nz/file/7BdSXbQJ#ReZzIrRvpYc2nyHMQjZSp2s91fZ7ly5YOVy5c12zg4U

That link did it – thanks!  I noticed it was a different link than the one I used yesterday.  It is great to have this now and look forward to installing.  Thanks again for the assist and your efforts on the pack.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?