This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  freelunch 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I am planning on going to the Louisville KY Pinball expo from march 3 -5. Anyone else planning on being there?

Here is a link with a list of pins and uprights that will be there

www. arcaderx.com

If anyone needs resource pics from any of these pins, I might be able to get them. Just let men know.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

Global Warfare sounds interesting. Has anyone ever attempted this?

MnHotRod 
    Participant

Looks like dbrecords did some work on the game. High quality pics of a rear game are always a good thing.  Maybe new high resolution assets could jump start a VPX build. Here’s hoping wrd can get some quality pics of Global Warfare.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=10234

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Seems like a simple build to do that’s for sure. If resources are available would not take much to build.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Consider it done. :)

I am also anxious to get some BOP pics for my WIP refresh. Now if someone could find some 2.0 code. ;)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Hey just jumping in on a semi related topic, I have a Secret Service that’s spending the next few weeks at my house.  It’s waiting for it’s new owner to come and get it, should i take some play field photos, maybe scan the plastics?  Was this machine ever done in VP or is it on someones radar?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I think it was done in vp9 but not great resources that i recall. If you can ever scan stuff its always a great thing to have

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

MnHotRod 
    Participant

Friend of a friend has BOP 2.0. What do you want to see for pics?

I am also anxious to get some BOP pics for my WIP refresh. Now if someone could find some 2.0 code. ;)

freelunch 
    Participant

BOP 2.0 would be sick. I like the original, but shooting the left ramp to score isn’t the most interesting ruleset.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account