Love this addiction……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chip palmer
    Participant
      @chip9399

hello vpin world, chip palmer here,

so about 6 months ago I downloaded a app on ipad, pinball arcade, wife and I just loved it, so we thought let’s buy a pinball cabinet…wow pricey thought that was, we looked around was just about to buy a funhouse…but I like Addams family also, well we just couldn’t justify the prices, so I continued my searches, stumbled across virtual pinball, kept reading about this, looked up on you tube, wow this could be our answer……looked for a used one, found one up north, bought it , love the game so much as …we need one for office also,   I say I can build one to the wife…so I started and also joined the facebook forums, and even called r and r for advice, well it’s done….well always more to add but works great ..thanks to a couple pinheads also, I went 4K on new one and a great picture I will say,     I have a big learning curve on all the files and downloads, but the hardware stuff I can do,  I think dof and ssf is in future and maybe a overhaul on used one we bought, needs vpx and newer computer for future (update)   So I want to say thank you to the hobby and the very helpful community of enthusiasts, I love this addiction!!!

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

SSF is quite easy to set up and not expensive either. I recommend you take the plunge. You will not regret it !

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Welcome to the addiction!

cab looks good and the kid will be a better person just for playing pinball :)

thanks for the post too :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?