Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Finally spent some time playing this tonight.  Really appreciate the creative thought and extra effort that went into this.  Damn, you guys are good.  Thanks!!

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

One of the nicest EM’s I have played, enhanced rule set is awesome, great work indeed.

Just a bug, high score save doesn’t work for any player other than player one, not sure if that is intentional or not, I haven’t read any release notes, just downloaded and started playing. In the picture attached P1 has a score of 72,420 and it has it saved as the high score, P2 got 213,240, it was not saved as the high score as it should be.

G

Attachments:
    GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Also why has the left outlane got a nail on it, and the left outlane doesn’t, in a symmetrical game the bounce is the same, one is one favored more than the other ? Is is that a left over from the table it was based on ?

G

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

high score save doesn’t work for any player other than player one

Ok thanks. I will have an “eye” on it … never happened here as i remember; and i was kicking daltons drop targets hard in the past :yes:

Let´s see … :mail:

Edit: You are right. Happens if two players hit the highscore; script takes only the first play who reached the highscore override. Reproduced this mistake now. Will have a look soon. Thanks for finding this hint.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Also why has the left outlane got a nail on it, and the left outlane doesn’t, in a symmetrical game the bounce is the same, one is one favored more than the other ? Is is that a left over from the table it was based on ?

yes it´s an left over from Fast Draw. Maybe @mfuegemann has an answer. I think he owns the real table.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Just a bug, high score save doesn’t work for any player other than player one, not sure if that is intentional or not, I haven’t read any release notes, just downloaded and started playing. In the picture attached P1 has a score of 72,420 and it has it saved as the high score, P2 got 213,240, it was not saved as the high score as it should be.

Ok, played the Fast Draw source table – same problem. Give me some time …  :cry:

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

yes it´s an left over from Fast Draw. Maybe @mfuegemann has an answer. I think he owns the real table.

Ok thanks a lot for checking. Post position on the LHS makes the game too easy, none on the RHS is challenging :), maybe pins in between that, or even better make them selectable :) There should be pin settings on the schematics/manual somewhere as adding a nail to the playfield was the standard hardeness  adjustment back then

G

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Also the ball get stuck on the inlane rail on both flippers, see photo. There is also a spot in roughly the same place that the ball will run in a straight line paralell to the apron instead of following the flippers.

G

Attachments:
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Also the ball get stuck on the inlane rail on both flippers, see photo

Be sure you´ve cleaned your playfield and nudge it in this case. This happens in Fast Draw too.

As i said – i will have a look. Thank you very much. :mail:

mfuegemann
    Participant
    @mfuegemann

Hi,

the lonely pin at the left is confirmed from my real Pin. It is strange, though.

Michael

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

QuickFix for the HighScore issue reported by @guruchoc until a next table updated will be released:

script line 499 add a “Dim i” above “for i = 1 to …. “, then compile, save table :mail:

old script part:

UpdateScoreboard
    for i = 1 to NoofPlayers
    CheckNewHighScorePostIt(Playerscore(i))
    next

new script part:

UpdateScoreboard
    Dim i
    for i = 1 to NoofPlayers
    next

LLHighscore-quickfix

changes, and some other things, will be included in the next update 0.92 …

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Hi,

the lonely pin at the left is confirmed from my real Pin. It is strange, though.

Michael
    Thanks for confirming, I wonder if that was the way it was shipped, or the RHS pin fell out over time, I’ve seen that before on Em machines. Generally on symmetrical machines both outlanes are set to the same difficulty.

It would be great if the difficulty of the outlanes was somehow changeable in the script by adding or removing pins on the playfield to their desired position.

G

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

QuickFix for the HighScore issue reported by @guruchoc until a next table updated will be released:

script line 499 add a “Dim i” above “for i = 1 to …. “, then compile, save table :mail:

old script part:

UpdateScoreboard

for i = 1 to NoofPlayers

next

new script part:

UpdateScoreboard

Dim i

for i = 1 to NoofPlayers

next

LLHighscore-quickfix

changes, and some other things, will be included in the next update 0.92 …

Thanks a heap for that fix.

G

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Also the ball get stuck on the inlane rail on both flippers, see photo

Be sure you´ve cleaned your playfield and nudge it in this case. This happens in Fast Draw too.

Cleaned my playfield, I don’t understand that at all ? What do you mean by it thanks.

Also the left hand side kicker hole, the ball gets stuck on the back of the hole sometimes and just floats above the hole, you need nudge the table to make it go into the hole.

G

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

This table is perfection.

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

This table is amazing. Perfectly executed. Thank you!

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Lucky Luke updated to v0.95 (see changelog). thanks to my pinballheads vogliadicane & scottacus.

So have fun and keep on kicking daltons a** ;-)

dazzadasha
    Participant
    @dazzadasha

Wow this is really cool man. Thanks.

konfrad
    Participant
    @konfrad

One of the best pinball table I’ve tried. Will be one of the my favorites.
    Great job
    Regards from Portugal

Pinballillness
    Participant
    @pinballillness

Thank you very much , I prefer this table of all I have installed :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW