Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

So I’ve opened up a YouTube channel basically documenting some of my projects as a Maker – models, props, cosplay, and private home arcade builds. I decided to lead with installing the vintage chimes for our pincab build.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

New video released in the Virtual Pinball playlist:

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.

Nemo
    Participant
    @nemo
    • Subscribed !
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Much more relaxed putting on those decals than me. Had to giggle when you said that it was easier to do, being two persons, and the camera kept rolling. Good job. :good:

LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

I work in the printing industry, so I’ve had enough experience doing single-person application of adhesive sheets, foam core mounting of posters, that I have no issue with the idea of doing this sort of thing by myself, but I had to comment for people to make it clear “don’t feel any shame if this is difficult solo, ask for help if you have it”.

It’s a matter of just patience and a little bit of planning to get it to come out right. Adhesive vinyl is actually much easier than spray mounting posters, because it comes with backing material.

LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

OK, late on posting about it, but the Backbox Bezel Install video went live on Sunday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW