This topic contains 37 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  bord 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
     Draifet 
    Participant

Wow! Best shadows ever.

Thanks for another awesome table, u can really feel the retro mood on this one.

Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks a lot for another great table.

Maybe a small find, the plunger seems to be not visible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drybonz 
    Participant

Thanks, bord… looks great.  Very cool artwork on this table.    :good:

JR 
    Participant

I think I remember playing this (or a game very similar) in a Woolworth’s snack bar at the mall in the early 70’s.  The return lane and gate blew me away!! These recreations are amazing.  Like a time machine.  And as an owner of a small-bat ’67 Gottlieb, I have to say this emulation is spot on.  Thanks Bord!!   and rothbauerw!!

Ecktown 
    Participant

It looks really beautiful but I can’t see the score. I don’t use B2S but I have the programme installed but I have forced it off in the vbs script file. I tried both table versions and I only see the table but not the score. Is there anything in the table’s script I need to change?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

@ecktown : Are you running your desktop in full screen but maybe can afford to run it windowed instead ? Then I would really consider going with windowed mode not full screen and have a db2s to the side of the main window. That is how I roll on my desktop machine.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Ecktown 
    Participant

That sounds like a good idea – at least for this table. But if I select the resolution that I have it automatically goes into full screen and I could not find an option to force windowed mode :-(

bord 
    Participant

That sounds like a good idea – at least for this table. But if I select the resolution that I have it automatically goes into full screen and I could not find an option to force windowed mode :-(

Just delete the collection called DT. That will cause all the BG elements to be displayed.

bord 
    Participant

Maybe a small find, the plunger seems to be not visible.

Good find. The plunger is visible but positioned too far left or the cutout in the plunger apron is too far right.

Ecktown 
    Participant

Just delete the collection called DT. That will cause all the BG elements to be displayed.

I am really sorry and this might be a stupid question but I don’t know what the DT collection is and where to find it. Is it in the table’s script?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Ecktown.
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Load table – Press F8 ( short for collection manager ), then find DT, mark and delete – done.

LTA 
    Participant

This is pretty accurate based on my owning a similar game like this (Bally Trio). Thanks very much for your attention to detail.

bord 
    Participant

This is pretty accurate based on my owning a similar game like this (Bally Trio). Thanks very much for your attention to detail.

You have a Trio? Very cool. Lots of similarities between Bally games from this era.

If you’re ever doing serious work on your Trio and can scan the plastics and playfield I’d be very interested in building one for VPX.

Really glad you’re enjoying Magic Circle.

absurdisarm 
    Participant

your wonderful work here is very appreciated! This table looks excellent. Would love to see more machines from this era.

bord 
    Participant

Would love to see more machines from this era.

I would, too. Scans are hard to come by.

robobet 
    Participant

Beautiful lighting in this one !

thanks Bord

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

This really is a great looking build. :heart:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

bord 
    Participant

Thanks! Two more EM projects in the wings with this level of raytracing. Takes forever but the results are nice and may help shed new light on EMs for those that are only interested in pinball post-1984.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account