Mamowar Band-New- Music table and Pup Pack (Diablo table Reskin)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/manowar-band-new-music-table-and-pup-pack-diablo-table-reskin-with-dof/

If you Like Manowar this is for you !!!

This is a reskin from original Diablo table ,we chose this table because is a fun table to play.

Pup Pack full of Music Videos .

Works with UltraDMD I use FlexDMD and recomend it

not sure if will work with RealDMD was just tested with LCDDMD

You will find different options for different Screens configurations Choose yours

PLEASE READ THE PROVIDED TEXT FILE.

Big Thanks to
      JP SALAS,
      SCOTTY WIC
      And everyone that helped developed that amazing table Diablo

This Reskin and Pup Pack Was a Project of:
      PEDRO PERES and
      PEDRO PIRES
      With a colaboration of
      JOHN MEMEO,
      JOEY BEAULIEU,
      MOVIEGURU

This was made for fun I don’t Own any Rights of the music, videos or Images, everything was found on the internet and is avalable for free.
      If you like Manowar support the band buying their music and merch.
      https://manowar.com

THIS TABLE AND PUPPACK IS NOT FOR SALE IS BEING SHARED FOR FREE !!!!
      I DO NOT GIVE ANY PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS TABLE AND PUP PACK OUTSIDE OF WHERE I CHOOSE TO SHARE IT !!!!
      I DON GIVE PERMISSION TO INCLUED ANY OF MY WORK INSIDE OF A TABLES PACK !!!

12 users thanked author for this post.
      0Cool
      Participant
        @0cool

Great work, Pedro (and team)! Cool table, nice music and puppack. Much appreciated! :good: :good: :good:

jamosb
        Participant
          @jamosb

Love it runs great.

studlygoorite
          Participant
            @studlygoorite

Very nice works great, thanks for doing and sharing this.

sams1001
            Participant
              @sams1001

download is not possible

rivaldo85
              Participant
                @rivaldo85

Download link broken.   Won’t let me download.

betocas
                Participant
                  @betocas

Great Table, awesome graphics!  Great work and thank you @pedroperes02 and team…

I have two small problems with the Manowar Table, perhaps I am missing something,; my table is a 3 screens LED setup (Table, DMD and Backglass):

1. All works, except that there is NO video and only the Backglass picture frame is displayed, the video clip does not display; it seems that the video clip is behind the picture frame and nothing appears in the middle of the frame.
                  2. The Flippers are not triggering the sound effects, all other sounds work. Also the DOF are not working (Flippers, etc).

BTW: I have Diablo and it is working ok.

Thank you in advance for any tips on what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

Rob

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by betocas.
                  jogrady7
                  Participant
                    @jogrady7

Great table, thanks for doing!  Also having this issue
                    “All works, except that there is NO video and only the Backglass picture frame is displayed, the video clip does not display; it seems that the video clip is behind the picture frame and nothing appears in the middle of the frame.”

This fixed it, sort of, change screens.pup (see lines 2 and 14 below)
                    ScreenNum,ScreenDes,PlayList,PlayFile,Loopit,Active,Priority,CustomPos
                    0,Topper,,,0,show,,”0,2.3,8.3,95.0,82.8″
                    1,DMD,,,0,off,,
                    2,Backglass,,,0,ForceOn,,”2,10.3,21.2,79.5,56.5″
                    3,PlayField,,,0,off,,
                    4,Music,,,0,off,,
                    5,Music2,,,0,off,,
                    6,”Call Outs”,,,0,off,,
                    7,BackGlass2,,,0,off,,
                    8,Topper2,,,0,off,,
                    9,Other,,,0,off,,
                    10,”PuP 10″,,,0,off,,
                    11,”PuP 11″,,,0,off,,
                    12,TopperOverlay,PuPOverlays,vikingframe2toppernotitle.png,0,ForceOn,,”0,0,0,100,100″
                    13,TopperVideos,,,0,ForcePopBack,,”0,2.3,8.3,95.0,82.8″
                    14,BackGlassOverLay,PuPAlphas,ManOWar4-3-3Screen2.png,0,ForceBack,,”2,0,0,100,100″
                    15,BackGlassUnderlay,PupUnderlays,Fire1.mp4,0,ForceBack,,”2,0,0,100,100″
                    16,BackGlassCallOuts,,,0,ForcePopBack,,”2,10.3,21.2,79.5,56.5″
                    17,”PuP 17″,,,0,off,,”2,10.3,21.2,79.5,56.5″
                    18,Sounds,,,0,MusicOnly,,
                    19,”PuP 19″,,,0,off,,

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by jogrady7.
                    2 users thanked author for this post.
                    rivaldo85
                    Participant
                      @rivaldo85

Yeah. I have same problem. No video on backglass. Could be a cool tabel once this is fixed and re uploaded

pedroperes02
                      Participant
                        @pedroperes02

@sams1001

@rivaldo85

The link is not broken the problem is when a lot of people is downloading at the same time google sometimes blocks downloads for 24 hours so try again sorry for that but is the only solution at the moment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        pedroperes02
                        Participant
                          @pedroperes02

@betocas

@jogrady7

@rivaldo85

New Update now available to try to fix all that issues mentioned before please checke the change log, thanks guys to kee me updated, also you have a new text file so if you have problems with screens you will have there instructions in how to fix it really easy. Also I changed the triggers numbers to try to not conflict with DOF I cant test that part because I dont have DOF but I asked to the Pro and they guide me, so please let me know.

@jogrady7
                          Thanks for your hel man I really appreciate, just avoid using FORCE ON on the screens because that will play on top of the overlay as well and should be in the back of the overlay but in the top of everything else, (that is the tricky part LOL) but should be working now if not like I said you have instructions to try it. is difficult to me to fix problems that I dont have sorry about that guys, But I did my best in my bad english lol

etakeo
                          Participant
                            @etakeo

Thanks for this table !! Love Manowar !!!

Is there a way to download only the 1.1 version of the VPX file without having to download all 3Gb of videos again ?

pedroperes02
                            Participant
                              @pedroperes02

file updated and working

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by pedroperes02.
                              etakeo
                              Participant
                                @etakeo

@etakeo

okay here is just the update hope you know what to do, you copy this unzipped inside your pupvideos manowar_band folder and run the bat of your screen configuration

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1psFOVz4yN27jKLn0-mEFRbiewBAt1zRI?usp=sharing

thank you.
                                I understood that the changes you did  in the DOF trigger were in the script of the .vpx file, but it was in the pup triggers. Sorry.

pedroperes02
                                Participant
                                  @pedroperes02

@etakeo

Yep I forgot to put the table there as well let me arrive home

Adolar
                                  Participant
                                    @adolar

Great table.

It works with real dmd :)

But there is no DOF.

If I change cgame to diable, DOF is working perfect, but I get the ultradmd from Diablo.

Is there a possibility to fix this?

pedroperes02
                                    Participant
                                      @pedroperes02

file updated and working

pedroperes02
                                      Participant
                                        @pedroperes02

file updated and working

etakeo
                                        Participant
                                          @etakeo

Thank you very much for your effort in sending me version 1.1. It is very good to play.
                                          But, like @Adolar, I have no DOF. Changing cGamename to “Diablo”, DOF works, but it brings me Diablo DMD.

Anyway I would like to thank you, it was a great job.

Adolar
                                          Participant
                                            @adolar

I think the problem with DOF is, that the Manowartable is not available at the DOF config tool. The best to do that, would probably to ask arngrim to copy diablos settings to a new manowar setting.

I have found a workaround. cgamename has to be changed to diablo, so dof will work, now you have to tell ultradmd not to us diablo but manowar. Therefore I created a new variable cgamename1.

These lines have to be changed: Changes are bold

114: PuPStart(cPuPPack) ‘Check for PuP – If found, then start Pinup Player / PuP-Pack Finish Start Pup Pack
                                            115: Const BallSize = 50 ‘ 50 is the normal size
                                            116: Const cGameName1 = “Manowar_Band”
                                            117: Const cGameName = “Diablo”

Line 1615-1662:

Sub Loadhs
                                            Dim x
                                            x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore1”)
                                            If(x <> “”) Then HighScore(0) = CDbl(x) Else HighScore(0) = 100000 End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore1Name”)
                                            If(x <> “”) Then HighScoreName(0) = x Else HighScoreName(0) = “AAA” End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore2”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScore(1) = CDbl(x) Else HighScore(1) = 100000 End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore2Name”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScoreName(1) = x Else HighScoreName(1) = “BBB” End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore3”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScore(2) = CDbl(x) Else HighScore(2) = 100000 End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore3Name”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScoreName(2) = x Else HighScoreName(2) = “CCC” End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore4”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScore(3) = CDbl(x) Else HighScore(3) = 100000 End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “HighScore4Name”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then HighScoreName(3) = x Else HighScoreName(3) = “DDD” End If

x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “Credits”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then Credits = CInt(x):DOF 114, DOFOn:Else Credits = 0 End If

‘x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “Jackpot”)
                                            ‘If(x <> “”) then Jackpot = CDbl(x) Else Jackpot = 200000 End If
                                            x = LoadValue(cGameName1, “TotalGamesPlayed”)
                                            If(x <> “”) then TotalGamesPlayed = CInt(x) Else TotalGamesPlayed = 0 End If
                                            End Sub

Sub Savehs
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore1”, HighScore(0)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore1Name”, HighScoreName(0)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore2”, HighScore(1)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore2Name”, HighScoreName(1)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore3”, HighScore(2)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore3Name”, HighScoreName(2)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore4”, HighScore(3)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “HighScore4Name”, HighScoreName(3)
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “Credits”, Credits
                                            ‘SaveValue cGameName1, “Jackpot”, Jackpot
                                            SaveValue cGameName1, “TotalGamesPlayed”, TotalGamesPlayed
                                            End Sub

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?