Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Okay so i have been meaning to post my pinball cabinet, and a few other projects i have done so here it goes

My Pinball Cabinet:

IMG_0454

43″ play field, 32″ Back glass, 17″ CPU Monitor has all the feedback toys including 10 solenoids, 2 beacons, blower, shaker motor, etc etc.

My biggest pain was the 43″ TV required a custom lock down bar to be built.

Back glass is actually CNC’d 1/2″ Acrylic with a decal on it, and the topper is 3/4″ laser etched Acrylic.  Of did i mention i own a plastic fabrication shop so plastics is cheap for me  :good:

Project #2 is Golden Tee Pedestal with Aim track guns mounted on side

IMG_5229

IMG_6304

Okay so this is a Golden Tee Complete, that started off as just the board and drive.  Built the pedestal years back, sold it then got it back in a strange trade through a buddy of mine.  Decided to put 2 Aim-track guns with feedback and Hyperspin gun games on a separate CPU placed in the bottom of the cabinet, both tie into a hdmi output with selector switch.  Right now this machine is happily sitting at the same friend, that traded the pedestal back for computer services and gave it to me.  As you can see he also built a Pinball machine at the same time as i did.

Project #3  Triple Strike –

IMG_7756

I picked this up a few months ago, what a heavy beast!!  So far have cleaned up the legs, changed all the rubbers, and clean and waxed the playfield.  I guess i like it best because it was built the same year i was born. Its basically in playing shape but need to give it a once over to make sure everything is correctly running.

Like I said all these projects are in my garage, my buddies basement or garage so i can hurry up and get my basement done before winter.

I will post more pictures at a later date once everything comes “home”

Attachments:
    RustyCardores
    @rustycardores
    MemberModerator

Looks awesome!  I’m so jealous ;)

Al
    Participant
    @alandee

Nice builds, way too much fun, throw in a bar fridge and a keg on tap and sell the rest of the house .. :)

Cheers,

al.

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Cab looks great! As does your other toys! Very nice. Did you say 43″ tv?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

The acrylic topper is awesome.

Would you be interested in making me a similar one? If yes…how much shipped to 40475?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

HauntFreaks
    @hauntfreaks
    vipContributorMember

lets see inside that bad boy… looks great man….

do you own the laser??

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Cab looks great! As does your other toys! Very nice. Did you say 43″ tv?

Yeah was thinking 42″ but then went with the 43″ because i thought whats the big deal. Well lock down bar was the big deal, other than that i like the extra bit of width

The acrylic topper is awesome. Would you be interested in making me a similar one? If yes…how much shipped to 40475?

I will send you a PM soon once i get a chance to figure freight out, busy at work for the next few days

lets see inside that bad boy… looks great man…. do you own the laser??

Yeah i bought the laser to do cool things with Acrylic like this.  Also my company has a 5′ x 10′ CNC so makes it easy to do these projects on the weekend.  I will see if i have some pics somewhere from the build, i promise you it is no work of wiring art.  Well it was tidy when my wife wired everything (electrician) but then i started making changes and now it’s a bit messy

HauntFreaks
    @hauntfreaks
    vipContributorMember

very cool… I built a small CNC 13″x30″

this is a speaker grill i made for my 2 screen cab … I never installed

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

You gotta love the technology, like a home built CNC or a small laser to let creativity to run wild.  I was thinking a similar route with DMD cover, but then got lazy and let printed vinyl cover up and look pretty.

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Speaking of crazy projects!

https://vpinball.com/members/freneticamnesic/buddyblog/my-posts/35711/

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW