Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

Thanks for the info Scotty! The “right” flipper is the upper right flipper? Did i get this right?

Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

@Scotty VH

When i raise the flipper strength the orbit shot is way too fast. Let’s see if @Herweh can fix the Sarcopharc thing and i will then add a physics fix for the ramp / orbit problem!

forte
    Participant
    @forte

amazing talent my friends, thank you for allowing us to play this masterpiece. outstanding job!!

Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

Version 1.1 is up!

Version 1.1

Herweh
    – Sarcopharc now spits the ball onto the right upper flipper like Scotty VH discribed. Thanks Scotty! We made it work only about 50% of the time otherwise this could be used as an “exploit” for the Sarcopharc.
    – Kickback adjusted
    – GI-OFF is now properly displayed in the 1st second after table load (I think this shows the endless patience of Herweh when working with me!!)

Schreibi34
    – Complete physics overhaul including the ramp shot. It’s still difficult and you still need a clean shot! Entry is now 12% wider and more flat where it touches the PF. I was even able to reduce the flipper strength to 2900 which makes the table a little less “videogame’ish”
    – I went back to my old materials which are using the elasticity fall off more. I’m really happy with the outcome!
    – Reduced the amount of BG reflection on the transparent plastic above the bumpers.

9 users thanked author for this post.
    Pinbolt
    Participant
    @pinbolt

Thanks for the update.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update guys. I had no complains about the previous version, but, if you say that it is an improvement I guess I’ve got to take your word for it. Anyway, highly appreciated the work you’ve done to make this such a fun table to play. One of my favorites now. :rose:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark70
    Participant
    @mark70

Thanks a lot for the update guys, I’m still impressed by the previous versions!

947er
    Participant
    @947er

Thanks for the update guys. I love this machine and test it this evening. :yahoo:

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Can’t wait to try it tonight, Schreibi. Thanks for an update to an already awesome release!

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Many thanks for the update. :good:

zimbakin
    Participant
    @zimbakin

Beautiful work guys. This is up there with some of the best VPX creations to date. Those HiRes textures really paid off. Thanks.

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Thanks for the update … installing right now and back on cab. :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

I love the update, guys! Plays super great. You guys hit it out of the park with this release. Thanks so much for the fun. Made my Saturday night.

Queniart
    Participant
    @queniart62

Hello I noticed that the reflection of the dmd was still on the board

Attachments:
    Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

It was just reduced!

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

The 1931 Karloff Frankenstein is on Svengoolie tonight fyi.  I’m a big fan of this version and of Sven’s show.  Also a big fan of the book – – which is nothing like this or any of the movies!  But an interesting exploration into the writing style of that time.

blackvulcan3
    Participant
    @blackvulcan3

Thanks for the cool table.

Keep in mind i’m a bit of a newbie, but for those newbs like me that are running a similar setup that cannot get the oversized virtual dmd to work, here’s what I did.

I’m running a 3-screen setup, with DMD and topper on one monitor. Similar to what I think TerryRed has on his table videos, which has the backglass with a 3rd monitor below that has topper with dmd below.

My dmd locations are pulling from the global coordinates assigned in DmdDevice.ini, rather than the windows registries for each rom. For this one I chose to move the DMD to the topper screen, which is taller on my system. I did so by adding the following to the DmdDevice.ini (obviously adjust for your systems coordinates). This works for baywatch as well if you make another entry the same.

[frankst]

pindmd2 enabled = false

virtualdmd enabled = true

virtualdmd left = 5760

virtualdmd top = 50

virtualdmd width = 1280

There’s probably some brilliant other way to do this, so punch me later.

This is exactly the issue I had today with both this table and Baywatch. I would resize manually, yet my global settings would override the adjustments. I want to still have it on the third screen so knowing that I can modify the DmdDevice.ini file to suit is just awesome and not something I had even given thought to. Really appreciate the advice and can get to playing these fun tables. Thanks again for the advice and the authors for this cool table.

Matteo
    Participant
    @matteo

Excellent!  Thank’s.

m.

Nate
    Participant
    @nkachelmeyer

Hello. Great table! I downloaded version 1.1 and the ball is really dark for some reason. Not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Ball SettingsDark

3 screen mini-cab 23", 19", 10" - Win10(64bit) i7 2600 3.4ghz, 8GB Ram, GTX 1060 6GB
    force exclusive fullscreen mode in 1080p

Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

Have you tried to set the values higher then zero?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW