Masters of the Universe Backglass Set

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
      @roccodimarco

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/masters-of-the-universe-backglass-set/

With the upcoming Masters of the Universe table coming soon, I figured I would get ahead of the release and put together some backglasses for the table in case none would be released with the first installment.

Nothing fancy, but what turned into a small project quickly escalated into a bit of an overkill project.  In the pack there are 170! different backglasses… kind of.  There are 10 different backglass designs.  However; there are different “styles” for each backglass.

There is a blue space theme, pink space theme, plain theme, retro theme, and then full screen for three screen monitors.  On the Blue/Pink space theme, and plain theme, there are 5 different speaker art option.  Skeletor (2), Heman, Hemans cross, and plain speakers.

I did my best to keep everything organized with pictures included.  The pictures posted just give an example of each speaker and grill theme, and full size, as well as each backglass artwork.  I hope this all makes sense, as I’m confusing myself as I write them up!

I can’t wait for this table to come out, I hope you guy can use these! Thanks to everyone involved in the conversion!

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Kalavera3
      Participant
        @kalavera3

Thank you very much, I hope Randr does not feel pressure, but here we are waiting for that wonder. :heart:

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

well you know im not afraid to release a beta with bugs  :wacko:

its close. honestly could release it for people to report issues but trying to make it a better release this time with less issues

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?