Masters of the Universe: MASTERED Edition, DOFLinx

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    cdnbum88
    Participant
      @cdnbum88

Well than, no wonder I could not find it.

Next problem is then the usual 3 for coins and S to start the game will not play. Maybe I am missing something, obviously.

Help

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Well than, no wonder I could not find it.

Next problem is then the usual 3 for coins and S to start the game will not play. Maybe I am missing something, obviously.

Help

5 = coins, 1 = start

cdnbum88
        Participant
          @cdnbum88

Thank you sir.

Just curious on how you map all games to use the same few keys from table to table?

I only have like 10 tables so far and all have 3 or 5 for coins, but S to start and not 1.

I thought in you set that at a global level and not from a table to table level. How would that work when I do get a cabinet and not using my keyboard to play with different key mappings?

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Thank you sir.

Just curious on how you map all games to use the same few keys from table to table?

I only have like 10 tables so far and all have 3 or 5 for coins, but S to start and not 1.

I thought in you set that at a global level and not from a table to table level. How would that work when I do get a cabinet and not using my keyboard to play with different key mappings?

The global keyboard and gamepad mappings are all in the FP settings. Those are the standard for all tables…but some tables may offer additional or different options for keys / buttons.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?