Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    cdnbum88
    Participant
    @cdnbum88

Well than, no wonder I could not find it.

Next problem is then the usual 3 for coins and S to start the game will not play. Maybe I am missing something, obviously.

Help

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Well than, no wonder I could not find it.

Next problem is then the usual 3 for coins and S to start the game will not play. Maybe I am missing something, obviously.

Help

5 = coins, 1 = start

cdnbum88
    Participant
    @cdnbum88

Thank you sir.

Just curious on how you map all games to use the same few keys from table to table?

I only have like 10 tables so far and all have 3 or 5 for coins, but S to start and not 1.

I thought in you set that at a global level and not from a table to table level. How would that work when I do get a cabinet and not using my keyboard to play with different key mappings?

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Thank you sir.

Just curious on how you map all games to use the same few keys from table to table?

I only have like 10 tables so far and all have 3 or 5 for coins, but S to start and not 1.

I thought in you set that at a global level and not from a table to table level. How would that work when I do get a cabinet and not using my keyboard to play with different key mappings?

The global keyboard and gamepad mappings are all in the FP settings. Those are the standard for all tables…but some tables may offer additional or different options for keys / buttons.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW