Masters of the Universe (VPX) – PuP-Pack – Royal Boob Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
      @theloafer

I lost the play field sounds and call outs when i added the pup stuff. Is there something i miss config’d or need to check?

is the music playing?

digable
      Participant
        @digable

Yes, as well as the attract mode.  The playfield sounds work without the PuP stuff (motu folder) installed.

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Then I Am not certain.  Your issue is affecting Only on this table ?  You are using the pup specific version of the table correct?  I think it’s 0.9a?

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Pinup Player simply plays any of its audio on your Default / Primary Soundcard (whichever you set in Windows).  Its doesn’t make any changes to your system. I would check your Audio / speakers settings in both Windows, and also VPX.

Shadow
            Participant
              @shadowshd

you should try and set pinup=false and make sure video=false in that dmddevice.ini

It doesn’t change anything @Nailbuster, PuP-Packs still runs half.

I noticed something when using Freezy’s DMDdevice.dll : sometimes when exiting VPX the castle overlay and last PuP video played displays for about half a second before PinUpDisplay.exe exits, I guess when UltraDMD exits.

I’ve put back Lucky1’s DMDdevice.dll and table + PuP-Pack runs flawlessly again ;)

digable
              Participant
                @digable

I grabbed the table again, it appears my .9a was about 50mb or so smaller than the one i just downloaded.  I tested it out, everything is back to normal.  So, it appears i had the wrong version of the table.  I still don’t understand how it went from sounds to no sounds, but its fixed.  Thanks for your help and time.

This is a pretty great table.  Thanks for that too.

Gunner
                Participant
                  @knievel

Hey Guys, decided to finally try this one out and I’m stuck.

Have the files in the proper place and I’m not getting anything on my backglass when I start the table.

Tested it via PinUpPlayerTestPack and it runs. Thinking there is something else I need to do to engage it?

The only Popper I’ve installed so far it for Stranger Things and that works great.

TerryRed
                    @terryred

Hey Guys, decided to finally try this one out and I’m stuck.

Have the files in the proper place and I’m not getting anything on my backglass when I start the table.

Tested it via PinUpPlayerTestPack and it runs. Thinking there is something else I need to do to engage it?

The only Popper I’ve installed so far it for Stranger Things and that works great.

Be sure you installed the PUPB2S Driver to the correct location, and also you must have the table run in your Tables folder in the same location that b2s server is, so that when you run the table the pup-pack will be initiated. Check here for more info:

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

STSE using pup script commands so that’s why it works differently.

Gunner
                    Participant
                      @knievel

Thanks for the link Terry, had to update the B2S server. Take a few months off and everything changes :)

All good now and very very cool. Really adds a lot to the game. Thanks!

Gunner
                      Participant
                        @knievel

Well most of my backglasses aren’t loading now, via PinballX. Load fine using VPX directly.

That B2S update messed something up.

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

Not 100% sure but I think backglasses used to work as long as the first 5 letters matched?  I think with the update the entire name has to match?  Unsure because I’ve always matched fully both names.

TerryRed
                            @terryred

Well most of my backglasses aren’t loading now, via PinballX. Load fine using VPX directly.

That B2S update messed something up.

Nothing is “messed up”.

Part of that B2S server update you installed now has removed fuzzy matching. Now you need to have your directb2s files match your table filename exactly.

Gunner
                            Participant
                              @knievel

Thanks but that’s not it. My backglasses and tables are perfectly matched in name. Very OCD with that stuff.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Triple check? :)

********************************************************
                                Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks but that’s not it. My backglasses and tables are perfectly matched in name. Very OCD with that stuff.

Try this Up-Date… — It worked for me

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3882-can-anybody-test-this-file/?do=findComment&comment=42477

TerryRed
                                    @terryred

Try this Up-Date… — It worked for me

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3882-can-anybody-test-this-file/?do=findComment&comment=42477

I am assuming the version he installed was also containing Nailbuster’s update.

Did you re-register the new B2S server object as admin?

Gunner
                                    Participant
                                      @knievel

Thanks guys I installed that version and registered as admin again, no change though.

Then I discovered that ‘Bring BG Form to TOP’ on the B2S settings page, checking that off seems to work. I tried it on a few of the problem tables.

What is the purpose of that option and why would I need that now? And do I need to do this for all the tables?

TerryRed
                                        @terryred

Thanks guys I installed that version and registered as admin again, no change though.

Then I discovered that ‘Bring BG Form to TOP’ on the B2S settings page, checking that off seems to work. I tried it on a few of the problem tables.

What is the purpose of that option and why would I need that now? And do I need to do this for all the tables?

Another part of that update is keeping directb2s files “pushed to back” by default. That can be disabled globally i think.

Having the drirectb2s would be helpful for tables like Woz that use both directb2s and pupvideos in front.

Are you running tables from a front end, and you are only not seeing your directb2s because the front-end media is still playing over top of it. If so, then you need to have your front-end NOT display media on the BG by default when your tables launch.

Do the directb2s files work in VPX outside of  front end?

Gunner
                                        Participant
                                          @knievel

Did a ctrl-alt-del during one of the problem games and the backglass is running, it’s just behind the PinballX backglass.

I was able to right-click it and ‘bring to front’. So it’s some kind of focus issue.

Happens on the majority of my tables. Always the same ones.

TerryRed
                                            @terryred

Did a ctrl-alt-del during one of the problem games and the backglass is running, it’s just behind the PinballX backglass.

I was able to right-click it and ‘bring to front’. So it’s some kind of focus issue.

Happens on the majority of my tables. Always the same ones.

Your PBX Backglass (a video right?) should NOT be playing when you launch your tables. You need to goto Games List Manager and choose to “Hide Backglass”. The new B2S Server is running fine. It’s your PBX configuration that needs to be changed.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 151 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?