Masters of the Universe(FP Conversion)

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    razorbaxx
    Participant
      @razorbaxx

@randr I just checked the z scale option has not been modified. it is well set to 1.000 but I just noticed that I had maybe not the last version I just put the version 1.0b I will see if it starts again…

Exlie
      Participant
        @exlie

I love this table, but I have had this problem twice today; my ball has gotten lost on the right side of the table near the video screen when coming in from the left side, usually when I manage to use the upper left flipper and knock it over to the right, there is a far right ramp behind the screen, and it seems to get lost at the flasher.

Wondering if anyone else has this problem?

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Re-download the game and see if it does the same thing —  Just put in the tables folder and run it

Exlie
          Participant
            @exlie

It’s not consistent.  I can hit it there sometimes and it works fine. Other times the ball vanishes.  Tonight the last time was after I started the 9 ball sequence and needed to lock the ball in the spinner for phase 2.  I got a ball save and on launch kicked it over with the upper flipper and gone :(.

I will try a redownload though.

Exlie
            Participant
              @exlie

Ok, so I did redownload the table (1.0b), and I can’t say if it fixed it because it’s not consistent, but… the file is bigger then the old one (also 1.0b).  I didn’t get this file before Aug 2019 when 1.0b was uploaded because I didn’t even know this site or table was a thing then… so why is the file bigger (by about 1k?)

Also, the music doesn’t seem the play as much as it did before I got this file again.

jdc78
              Participant
                @jdc78

It happens sometimes that after Skeletors multiball when all but one ball runs down the drain and you put the last ball in the wheel-thing it gets locked in there, It happens rarely but it happens.

I simulated a video too show you what I mean.

jdc.se/Pinball/Heman-Masters.of.the.Universe-2019-08-04-v1.0b.mp4

And thanks for a great table, love it! :bye:

jdc78
                Participant
                  @jdc78

Hi

If I start a new game really quick after another game the table sound is going silence and I have to reload the game to make the sound work again, any ideas ?

Great table anyways, really like it!

joule
                  Participant
                    @joule

Hi
                    Thank you for this table who seems really great !
                    Just a little problem with pinup popper :  table is loading with all the puppack. all seems perfect (I see generic on the backglass)  but impossible to add credit or launch . with all others tables I got no problem only with this master of the universe.
                    with Visual Pinball 10.6 without pinup popper , all is OK.
                    someone can help me please ???

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

I have a feeling that the playfield isn’t activated after you load the table. Try to use the mouse and activate the playfield before you are trying to add credits. If that is the problem, well, I don’t know how to fix it. But, at least you should now know a bit more about where the problem lies.

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Hi
                        Thank you for this table who seems really great !
                        Just a little problem with pinup popper : table is loading with all the puppack. all seems perfect (I see generic on the backglass) but impossible to add credit or launch . with all others tables I got no problem only with this master of the universe.
                        with Visual Pinball 10.6 without pinup popper , all is OK.
                        someone can help me please ???

It’s probably what @thalamus says try this
                        This is what i have
                        This way you will only have exclusive full screen mode when running popper
                        For Pinup Popper add this to the launch script
                        -EnableTrueFullscreen <—- Only copy & paste this part

This is only an Example to show you where it goes
                        START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -DisableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”
                        ) else (
                        START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -EnableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”
                        )

joule
                        Participant
                          @joule

yes, it works thank you Thalamus and Outhere

Neppomuk80
                          Participant
                            @neppomuk80

DELETED

xavier
                            Participant
                              @xav1971

A very nice Table. Thanks for all of you guys for such a nice work. The combo Music/Gameplay is perfect and very addictiv. I wish that someday, someone will convert FP Wonder-woman table to VPX :) (or create an original one).

Once again, a big Thanks !

Ashley
                              Participant
                                @ashley

If you get the BASS intro music error it’s because the MP3 files need to placed directly in C:\Visual Pinball\Music folder. That means take the MP3 files out of “Music Heman” folder and put MP3 directly in C:\Visual Pinball\Music” folder.

It’s not ideal and messy. Potential clash with other games if file names are the same.

bwag
                                Participant
                                  @bwag

I want to thank all of you for this fantastic table!  I had a friend over…he was new to virtual pinball.  I showed him this table and he was completely blown away.  He is now asking when he can come over and play it again!  I love this table SO MUCH!  So much fun to play…the multiballs are incredible…the pup pack rocks…From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

timblo
                                  Participant
                                    @timblo

Hi – just hiring the Masters of the Universe table

Unfortunately I can only select 2 players on this table – I would like to have 4 players in the classic way.

In the script I switched from 2 to 4 players, but players 3 and 4 do not show any points. As soon as it’s players 3-4, you don’t see any points. The display remains on player 3 and player 4. Then the whole thing changes back to player 1 and 2, where you can see the points again.

SCRIPT :
                                    ‘ Define any Constants
                                    Const constMaxPlayers = 4 ‘ Maximum number of players per game (between 1 and 4)

Are there any other settings in the script that can also be seen from Player 3 and 4 in the DMD?

LynnInDenver
                                    Participant
                                      @lynnindenver

I think we’d need to dig into the script and see what needs to be changed; are you using UltraDMD or the PinUp options?

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

timblo
                                      Participant
                                        @timblo

Hello – I haven’t changed anything, so I’m using Ultra DMD (Flex DMD Version 1.5)

LynnInDenver
                                        Participant
                                          @lynnindenver

OK, so it’s clearly a little deeper in the script than the things I did to add PinUp support. Hm. I don’t know a lot about UltraDMD/FlexDMD scripting right now, so I can’t tell you one way or the other how we can fix it.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

timblo
                                          Participant
                                            @timblo

But I also installed PinUpPlayer. Would that work if I changed it in the script?

with the PinUpPlayer the same problem as Ultra DMD – only 2 Player with Points

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 257 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?