Masters of the Universe(FP Conversion)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

…and I was so happy to have nothing here not long ago….

Attachments:
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

WTF – LOL !!!!

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

I actually took a couple of min to check out each icon.  I’m weird that way

TerryRed
            @terryred

I actually took a couple of min to check out each icon. I’m weird that way

Haha..I wondered if anyone would.

TerryRed
              @terryred

Here’s a video demo of my new Masters of the Universe (VPX) PuP-Pack. I went beyond my original Mastered mod for the FP table! This PuP-Pack features an Underlay layer for the sky that will change video effects for each MB mode as well strike lightning when you hit your flippers. The castle’s eyes will change colour for each MB mode and other events. The center videos play action from events throughout the entire game. All of this is covered by an Overlay layer of Castle Grayskull. This all makes for a stellar combination!

The original (stunning) Castle Grayskull image was made by Ankit Bhatnagar.

The modified image was edited by Tarcisio Caleiro.

NOTE: This PuP-Pack will require an updated version of the MOTU VPX table (which will be available when randr can give it a look over, etc), as it has the needed PuP specific DOF commands that triggers videos in the PuP-Pack.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

I am late to the Heman – Party, remind me on my Youth, just watched some in TV.
                Thank you ROM, randr and Terry, Looks like a very nice Table … i have to try this one.
                (against my non-Love to Originals)

Skitso
                Participant
                  @skitso

Usually I’m not that fond of fantasy tables, but this is, I have to say, nothing short of amazing! Thanks randr, Rom! and all the other involved. Great job!

I’m not that familiar with these tables that are not using a rom so could I have a bit of help: how can I rotate the ultraDMD? Thanks! :)

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

I don’t think you can rotate ultradmd

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

LynnInDenver
                    Participant
                      @lynnindenver

OK, my inner 10 year old is going to be absolutely tickled when this is released. And I like the “Adam Dances” in the one multiball, nice to see the tongue planted firmly in cheek with that one.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                      Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                      Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Mark70
                      Participant
                        @mark70

I also believe that it is not possible to rotate UDMD

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

Simply put, this looks fantastic, nice addition to this table

pontiac70
                          Participant
                            @pontiac70

How to get 2 players or more to work? Is it possible to save highscores? Btw this is in my opinion, the best, funniest, coolest, etc etc :good:   :good:  original Pinball game I have played!!

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

How to get 2 players or more to work? Is it possible to save highscores? Btw this is in my opinion, the best, funniest, coolest, etc etc :good: :good: original Pinball game I have played!!

@pontiac70
                              I call it a Beta Mainly for the high score and save score options are not working yet :good:

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

@skitso As a “real-dmd” user where you really can’t rotate anything.

What happens if you put dmddevice.dll and dmddevice.ini from freezy 1.7.1 into your xdmd folder ?

Have a look at my wiki about getting a “real dmd” to work … https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/pindmd3-replacing-pindmd-dll-for-dmddevice-dll/ it should partly apply to you as well.

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

Masters of the Universe (VPX) – PuP-Pack – Royal Boob Edition

Now available!

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/masters-of-the-universe-vpx-pup-pack-royal-boob-edition/

wrd1972
                                  Participant
                                    @wrd1972
                                    MembervipContributor

Wow very impressed. Major bad ass stuff here for sure. I still have not had a chance to get the PUP stuff into my cab.

But after seeing this, it just got higher priority!

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Tom
                                    Participant
                                      @armyaviation
                                      MemberContributor

tried to load the table in vpx to mess with the image manager and it wont even load to see it.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

@tom what system specs do you have!? I run virtual windows in a Mac pro and it loads and plays just fine.

for IOS and Android

Tom
                                        Participant
                                          @armyaviation
                                          MemberContributor

It’s an older i3 but I have over 300 vpx tables loaded and everything has worked so far.  The only tables that don’t work are this and gi joe.  I did the research to patch the 32 bit system but haven’t heard of anyone doing it successfully and don’t want to crash what I have now.  I wish I could upgrade but just spent money on dmd. Was going to try and edit like you suggested so opened vpx and tried to load motu so it wouldn’t launch and couldn’t even do that

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I3 should load it fine honestly it’s your system ram or video ram that would be an issue. I could strip images for ya and upload it to a Dropbox if you want to play without all the videos on sign

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 257 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?