Masters of the Universe(FP Conversion)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Very sad even if 10 years ago a company selling a “gaming” system sold a 32bit os. It really is lack of knowledge one their part that is for sure!

get a new hdd and do a fresh install keeping your old tables safe then copy just the tables/roms/media over to the new 64bit os  :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

-RpT
      Participant
        @rpt

Thanks to all involved for this amazing table!

My housemate took a short video of me playing. Unfortunately not the best angle or video quality so apologies but thought i would post it anyway as it at least shows of the amazing DOF effects  B-)

2:25 for the multiball  :good:

Safe to say this will be a firm favorite for years to come… any excuse to do the Skeletor impersonation “nehehehehe”!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

My wife has been saying try my patience and ehhh for months around the house :( she drives me nuts but is funny for sure

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Love it!

There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing what you create being played on someone else’s cab. I rarely get to see how my pup-packs look when someone else plays it….but it looks great! The flipper lightning works well during normal gameplay…and its also nice to see the MX leds working for others too. Not to mention seeing randr’s conversion of the table itself being played.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Since I was home this weekend….this inspired to try doing my own gameplay video.

A new “full gameplay” video of me playing randr’s VPX conversion of Masters of the Universe in my cabinet running my new PuP-Pack with the “Text on Topper” option, as well as my DOF and addressable led effects for the table. I recorded this using a dollar store “bendy” cell phone clip and my cell phone. Works pretty good!

xenonph
              Participant
                @xenonph
                MemberContributor

Nice to see a fantastic gameplay video to show just how awesome this table is!! Specially on a great setup like yours Terry!!

I love everything about this table!!

Tops on my list of great original tables!!

Huge thanks and great job Randr!!

Maybe a She-Ra mod is in future?

Carry on.

JustAnotherRat
                Participant
                  @justanotherrat

Played this for the first time today… loved it. Everything works well.. I had the FP version on my cab previously but took it off as I just didn’t like the way it played. This version is so much better so thanks.

I’d really love if someone could step up and fix the high score thing and perhaps not have to wait so long for the score to come around in attract mode.

clinkyri1
                  Participant
                    @clinkyri1

Stellar job on a stellar table! Everything is working smoothly on this end. Love that insane multiball action! Thanks for your hard work!

TheJoda71
                    Participant
                      @jodamchsi-com

I’m getting an error unpacking the music rar.  Is it just me? Thank you!

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

What error are you getting?

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

TheJoda71
                        Participant
                          @jodamchsi-com

“The archive is either in unknown format or damaged”

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Make sure your using winrar to “unzip” the music :)

for IOS and Android

seesitee
                            Participant
                              @seesitee

Just awesome, totally and utterly awesome.  I can’t say its awesome enough!

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

1.0 update includes saving of high scores, Added 2 players option but more of a co op play as modes don’t save for each player. Also changed to 3 ball for a more challenging game of pinball.

Please try it out and if saving of high score works i will remove beta version from download but until i know i didn’t break something it will be left up :wacko:

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                GAH1068
                                Participant
                                  @gah1068

@randr – Think there is a problem entering high scrore.   I have a PinDMDV3 so it might be because I have the virtual DMD turned off in PinUp.   When prompted to enter initials the screen goes black so you can’t see what is being entered.   When I pressed launch to save the letter the text  appears momentarily on my DMD.

Thanks for the great table,  it is fun to play and the Pup-Pack brings a lot of memories.   My brother avidly watched it before school so by default I did as well :)

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Interesting! Maybe a problem with your configuration or with the pindmd3. Let’s see if anyone else reports same thing

for IOS and Android

kds70
                                    Participant
                                      @kds70

Same issue here while entering highscore with a pin2dmd. My first testings – as i wrote above – were at another system without pin2dmd (dmd via dmddevice.dll freezys on a lcd) and this was possible to enter / see letters which i enter to highscore.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

Same issue here while entering highscore with a pin2dmd. My first testings – as i wrote above – were at another system without pin2dmd (dmd via dmddevice.dll freezys on a lcd) and this was possible to enter / see letters which i enter to highscore.

Sorry, this post must go to the “Jaws table” … there is the same error with a pin2dmd and entering highscore. But maybe it´s the same error as in this MotU table release.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

I will go try it on my cab (pindmd2) and report back. Never thought it wouldn’t work but will find out….

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

AD629826-2CF2-4483-8131-B46C514EE042

Works fine here. So need more people to report results

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 257 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?