This topic contains 107 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  clinkyri1 6 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Very sad even if 10 years ago a company selling a “gaming” system sold a 32bit os. It really is lack of knowledge one their part that is for sure!

get a new hdd and do a fresh install keeping your old tables safe then copy just the tables/roms/media over to the new 64bit os  :good:

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

-RpT 
    Participant

Thanks to all involved for this amazing table!

My housemate took a short video of me playing. Unfortunately not the best angle or video quality so apologies but thought i would post it anyway as it at least shows of the amazing DOF effects  B-)

2:25 for the multiball  :good:

Safe to say this will be a firm favorite for years to come… any excuse to do the Skeletor impersonation “nehehehehe”!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

My wife has been saying try my patience and ehhh for months around the house :( she drives me nuts but is funny for sure

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Love it!

There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing what you create being played on someone else’s cab. I rarely get to see how my pup-packs look when someone else plays it….but it looks great! The flipper lightning works well during normal gameplay…and its also nice to see the MX leds working for others too. Not to mention seeing randr’s conversion of the table itself being played.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Since I was home this weekend….this inspired to try doing my own gameplay video.

A new “full gameplay” video of me playing randr’s VPX conversion of Masters of the Universe in my cabinet running my new PuP-Pack with the “Text on Topper” option, as well as my DOF and addressable led effects for the table. I recorded this using a dollar store “bendy” cell phone clip and my cell phone. Works pretty good!

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Nice to see a fantastic gameplay video to show just how awesome this table is!! Specially on a great setup like yours Terry!!

I love everything about this table!!

Tops on my list of great original tables!!

Huge thanks and great job Randr!!

Maybe a She-Ra mod is in future?

Carry on.

JustAnotherRat 
    Participant

Played this for the first time today… loved it. Everything works well.. I had the FP version on my cab previously but took it off as I just didn’t like the way it played. This version is so much better so thanks.

I’d really love if someone could step up and fix the high score thing and perhaps not have to wait so long for the score to come around in attract mode.

clinkyri1 
    Participant

Stellar job on a stellar table! Everything is working smoothly on this end. Love that insane multiball action! Thanks for your hard work!

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account