This topic contains 175 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  JustAnotherRat 5 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Author
     mccorkled 
    Participant

@randr thanks I didn’t notice it was a .rar. One question… shouldn’t the music be in a motu folder under/Music so that it does not conflict with other tables that may use the same files names?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

i have every music table except maybe latest couple rethemed ones even all vp9 music tables and yet have seen a duplicate file name for mp3’s. But you sure could change the script to include a subfolder if you wanted to.

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

mccorkled 
    Participant

I have ran across a few tables that do not have sub folders. Since altcolor, and  altmusic use subfolders, it makes sense to me for archiving and organizational purposes to use subfolders. Could you tell me where to add that to the script and then I can learn other tables form there?

Thanks.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Sound mods doesn’t normally use sub-folders. One exception is Time Fantacy. You can learn from the script here.

https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/blob/master/TimeFantasy%20(Williams%201983)%201.0_HF_Mod.vbs

Sub starting at line 181.

phl0ve 
    Participant

hey guys ,

can someone explain me how i get the feedback on my cabinet working ?

Thalamus 

What kind of feedback are you talking about ? DOF ?

phl0ve 
    Participant

yes about my shaker and the solenoids

Thalamus 

You have updated you config from configtool lately ? Also made sure you are running the latest release of the table ?

phl0ve 
    Participant

yes i did both , but the dofconfig says that its running the motu rom.

this table is running without a rom . and also here is no rom for this one. Maybe here is the missing link

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You must not be putting the new dof config in proper folder the table has no rom but we make a “rom” for it just to provide a name for dof. Do you have feedback on other original tables like jaws, mad scientist or Humpty dumpy?

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

phl0ve 
    Participant

no mate at jaws there is also no feedback but on americas most haunted

Thalamus 

I lean towards what randr says.  Are you sure you are actually updating your table definitions ? Normally it is DirectOutput/Config folder.

phl0ve 
    Participant

i will double check that

JustAnotherRat 
    Participant

So I hadn’t played this table for a little while but had been wanting to so yesterday I fired it up for a game…. while I was playing I was thinking, Wow… this is a really fun table. The rule set isn’t deep (not saying that is good or bad) but belting the ball around starting multiballs listening to the soundtrack (I don’t really think the she-ra song fits as there is no other reference) and enjoying it.

Playing away and I remembered why I had stopped playing it (I’ve only played literally 4 or 5 games total). It isn’t the fact that I can’t put my name in for a high score (although that would be nice). I meant to come to this thread and advise of a problem and ask for some advice.

Firstly, the problem. After playing for a while and have a few hundred million up in the score, I hit a ball, it goes where it shouldn’t and then the game can’t continue. I hit the Man-At-Arms ramp but the ball dropped in behind He-Man and I couldn’t continue. I believe this is the same problem the last time I played however my memory could be telling me fibs.

The question(s) I had about the game is about multiballs. After starting a multiball, is there a process that you need to light up that multiball again? I went through all of the multiballs but the He-Man multiball wouldn’t like until I had started one of the others and than it lit again… I then had a similar problem with a different multiball.

Is there a certain number of times that you need to shoot a ball into Skeletor to lock it or it is hitting the right spot that locks it and is there something that needs to be hit for it to work. It seemed that sometimes I could hit into Skeletor dozens of times without a ball locking and I wondered if there was more to it.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

What version of the table do you have? Newest?

JustAnotherRat 
    Participant

I believe I have the newest version… I’ll redownload and retry just to be sure.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account