Media FTP?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter222
    Participant
      @swietlikowa

Hi

Media manager with web resources is great, but if you go from PinballX to Popper and have a few hundred tables then clicking on each game and choosing the components you have (in my case only BG + PF + audio + wheel) is a Benedictine work. Is it possible to connect to these resources via FPT and download all at once?

gtxjoe
      Participant
        @gtxjoe

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Doesn’t popper now has its own media server to download from ? Reason for asking is that Dave asked me politely if I would mind him hosting the dmd videos. Of course I don’t mind, just to be clear.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

Popper has its own media server,  if you select a wheel it will usually show you 5 or more different variations of the wheel to choose from…

there is no auto-download all media for all my tables.  its a manual per game/table selection.

if your pbx media is named exactly like your vpx tablename you can copy/paste your existing media into your PoPMedia subfolders manually.

you will need to re-record your Playfield videos, or rotate 180  your pbx PF videos via batch convert.

Peter222
            Participant
              @swietlikowa

My PBX media is a bit messy, I wanted to sort it out. In Popper Media Manager I have my favorite authors so I imagined that I could download all the wheels from their folder in one move. But OK, that’s not a big problem – I will patiently click table by table :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?