Medieval Madness 3.0b Tom Tower

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Spectator
      @tomtower
      vip

Medieval Madness 3.0b Tom Tower

Medieval Madness 3.0b based on original Dozer 1.7

5 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

thanks for the update! your very good at lighting!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
        Spectator
          @tomtower
          vip

Thank you Randr ;)

Luger81
          Participant
            @luger81

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but whenever the ball hits the drawbridge/gate, the table errors out.

Line 1
            Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of collection.
            Parameter name: index

Line 1 is  ” ‘ Medieval Madness – Williams 1997 “

Tom Tower
            Spectator
              @tomtower
              vip

I’m sorry, I don’t know, script is not mine.

Luger81
              Participant
                @luger81

I found out that I had to have B2S start in Standard and not EXE. No more errors! :)

Great Game!! :)

Wolfgang
                Participant
                  @mrwolfgang

Hi all, no matter what I try, whenever I hit any targets relating to the castle, the ball gets stuck in the moat area underneath the draw bridge – it rolls around bit but then doesn’t come back out on to the Playfield.

This happens to me on all of the VP10 MM versions I’ve tried (physmod version runs perfect).

I’m using the first official release of vp10,using the installer and all other VP10 tables work fine.

I’ve tried deleting the vram and also running B2S in standard mode, rather than exe mode, but no luck.

I’d really like to be able to play this version,  as it looks really impressive and the physics seem great from what I’ve been able to play.

Thanks in advance :good:

Tom Tower
                  Spectator
                    @tomtower
                    vip

Medieval Madness table was my first mod table ( MM redux second ) and are only test, I think there are many error on them but I will not work on it again.
                    We will working on a complete new version of MM soon.

Wolfgang
                    Participant
                      @mrwolfgang

Medieval Madness table was my first mod table ( MM redux second ) and are only test, I think there are many error on them but I will not work on it again. We will working on a complete new version of MM soon.

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply.

Whilst waiting for the complete VP10 remake, I’ll try the table(s) using 10.1 and see if that helps.

I thought I’d ask, as I haven’t seen anyone else mention this potential bug.

Cheers

Wolfgang
                      Participant
                        @mrwolfgang

An update in case anyone else has this problem ; I’ve now tried all thr available VP10 versions of MM with VP10.1 and also the latest build of pinmame (the one with Sam spupport naturally); still the same problem:-( this is really frustrating – makes the table completely unplayable:-(.

Laylow
                        Participant
                          @pinlow
                          MemberContributor

I played it with VP 10.0 and now with 10.1, no troubles at all  :scratch:

Ah

Wolfgang
                          Participant
                            @mrwolfgang

Hmmmm……  does anyone else have any idea as to why I might be experiencing this issue?

smithy001
                            Participant
                              @smithy001

Hmmmm…… does anyone else have any idea as to why I might be experiencing this issue?

Hi there Wolfgang and others.

My name is Marcel and I would like to thank you all for making visual pinball such a great hobby.

But I experience exactly the same issue here.

With indeed all the MM tables on VP10.

I recently did a total reinstall of my Win7 Ult x64 including all Windows updates and the latest VP9 and VP10 are now installed on my cabinet system, but I keep experiencing that same issue too.

All my VP9 MM tables do not have that issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, greetings from The Netherlands. :scratch:

W10 64, 750W, MSI Z370, i5-8600k @ 4,8 GHz liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4 3000, MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung SSD, WD 1TB HDD,
                              PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080, BG Acer 27" 1920x1200, LED-Wiz, GP-Wiz 40, 4 RGB buttons, VP 9.21, VP 10.6, VPM 2.9, DOF R2, +/- 250 tables.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Gosh….only thing it could be is your nudge sensor or something try disabling that and try or in vp10 increase dead zone to like max and try it just to see

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
                                  @rustycardores
                                  MemberModerator

It’s very weird. I’ve had no trouble at all here on any version.

Could there be an issue with a global physics set overwriting some MM table physics? eg: Table friction too high for the ball to roll on a very slight ramp slope? (Just thinking out loud…. I’m no table designer and have NFI really)

N3roflint
                                  Participant
                                    @n3roflint

When I read about this earlier in the day I tried all versions of MM I have for my cab in VPX and I couldn’t replicate the issue either. Try what Randr says and let us know how you make out.

Like Rustycardores said it’s weird that only a couple of people are having the issue. Need to examine and eliminate all potential causes one by one there may be others having similar issues not just with MM but with other tables and are not speaking up.

Tom
                                    Participant
                                      @armyaviation
                                      MemberContributor

I too am getting an error only when I hit the drawbridge.  line one index out of range… I can play the whole table as long as I don’t hit the drawbridge.  I can hit the side of the castle.  any clues on why the drawbridge would cause an error.  b2s is standard and not exe also…

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Have you tried the version from monsterbashpinballcabinet site?

for IOS and Android

Tom
                                        Participant
                                          @armyaviation
                                          MemberContributor

tried it and couldn’t even start the table before the error

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

You sure you don’t have old vbs scripts somewhere other then the scripts folder?

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?