Medieval Madness PuP Pack (BG,Topper)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    trochjochel
    Participant
      @trochjochel

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/medieval-madness-pup-pack-bgtopper/

If you are on pinupplayer 1.3.6 and freezzys 1.71 wait until update it don’t show all videos.

PuP Pack for Medieval Madness vpx with Videos for Backglass and Topper. colorized

Build with PuP-Pack Editor v1.3.4. Many Videos got new sounds if you don´t like it you can turn the Volume down in Pup Pack Editor.

10 users thanked author for this post.
      zorg2000k
      Participant
        @zorg2000k

Looks great, thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Johngreve
        Participant
          @johngreve

I tested this out and it worked just fine for me with version 1.3.4…..then i updated to 1.3.6 and now the ball is never ejected into the plunger lane. If i remove the pup pack the table plays just fine. Also tested my other Pup tables on the new update and they seem to still work ok for me. Its just not ejecting a ball on this table(Reloaded) since the update. Anyone have an idea what could cause this?

The videos that I seen were really nice….looking forward to seeing more once I get the table to play again. Thanks for creating and sharing this.

Thanks

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

I tested this out and it worked just fine for me with version 1.3.4…..then i updated to 1.3.6 and now the ball is never ejected into the plunger lane. If i remove the pup pack the table plays just fine. Also tested my other Pup tables on the new update and they seem to still work ok for me. Its just not ejecting a ball on this table(Reloaded) since the update. Anyone have an idea what could cause this?

The videos that I seen were really nice….looking forward to seeing more once I get the table to play again. Thanks for creating and sharing this.

Thanks

Maybe you are having some sort of focus problem. This Pack comes with a Topper as well, so it could be forcing the Topper video on (even if your default is off for Topper).

If you don’t have a Topper, then edit the PuP-Pack (using PuP-Pack Editor) and turn off the Topper screen, and save.

Johngreve
            Participant
              @johngreve

Thanks Terry, I played around a bit with it and found that i had to click on the playfield and then the playfield lights lit back up and a ball ejected into the shooter lane. Is that what you mean by a focus problem? Not really sure why thats happening but seems like i have to do it everytime when I load up this table to play now with the Pup pack. I went into the editor and turned off the Topper as you suggested,that didnt seem to make a difference yet…but thats ok as I know whats going on with the ball ejector issue. Im wondering what the large black rectangle is that appears on the playfield when i hit start….thought at first it was the topper field or something but turning off the topper didnt make that disappear. Wondering how I make that go away…..for now I drag it behind the backglass videos so its at least out of view. I havent ever seen any video images pop up on it…so not sure whats going on there yet.

Its been a while since I had to play around with any PuP stuff….seems Ive gotten a bit rusty on things.

Thanks again for the support!

trochjochel
              Participant
                @trochjochel

i have this problem with the ball ejector issue too. you have to change the dmddevicePuP ini file in your Vpinmamefolder

[SETTINGS]
                ;showdmd is for pup authors to record (set to 1 to show capture win)
                showdmd=0
                ;ROOTDIR of your PUPVIDEOS folder where all the roms are. (end in \);
                ;PUPROOT=.\PinUpPlayer\PupVideos\

showdmd have to be 0

Johngreve
                Participant
                  @johngreve

Thanks Trochjochel!
                  I was thinking along the lines that a .ini file needed editing,just was not sure which exactly needed it so thanks for steering me there. As I mentioned it’s been a while and you forget pretty quickly if your not working with things often enough.
                  Really appreciate your work on this pack….this and the new color ROM = VP go-to showpiece table.
                  I think the “Trailer” video that plays in attract mode is awesome. Nice video choices all around. Thanks again!

Johngreve
                  Participant
                    @johngreve

Hmmm….I went into the dmddevicePup.ini and DMD was already set to 0. That black rectangle I see pop up on the playfield when I hit start must not be a DMD as it is still there. I’m sure it’s a setting somewhere……

trochjochel
                    Participant
                      @trochjochel

is your Sreen setting in PinupPooper correct maybe its the screen for music it have to be off in the settings  normally

That black rectangle by hit start is the music screen i build it in for the queen music sequence by the first ball.

normaly it is in force back mode so you didnt see it . You can also change setting in the PupPack change screen 4 from Force Back to Off.

Johngreve
                      Participant
                        @johngreve

Yes you were correct…..I turned screen 4 from forceback to off and my black rectangle went away. Thanks very much sir.

Johngreve
                        Participant
                          @johngreve

I’m back again and just wanted to comment on that amazing looking BG2 video,the one where the Castle sways back and forth. Man…that is one incredible looking video…the illusion of depth is so convincing. Well done!

NailBuster
                            @nailbuster
                            ModeratorMember

Yes you were correct…..I turned screen 4 from forceback to off and my black rectangle went away. Thanks very much sir.

do you have your default in Popper Display setup to have music set to “sound only(hide always)”.

run configdisplays.bat in pinup and see, so that it won’t be issue with other packs as well….

Johngreve
                            Participant
                              @johngreve

Yes,it is set as you suggested and has not been a problem with any other PuP tables.Thanks for chiming in.Not really sure why with it set that way it was a problem with this table and necessitated turning screen 4 from forceback to off.Thank You

coreduo0099
                              Participant
                                @coreduo0099

Very nice.

I ended up making the screens file like this and for my rig it helped out with the background video.  Might help others…

ScreenNum,ScreenDes,PlayList,PlayFile,Loopit,Active,Priority,CustomPos
                                0,Topper,topper,topper2.mp4,0,show,,
                                1,DMD,,,0,off,,
                                2,Backglass,BG,,0,ForceBack,,
                                3,PlayField,,,0,off,,
                                4,Music,,,0,off,,
                                5,Menu,,,0,off,,
                                6,Select,,,0,off,,
                                7,Other1/BackGlass2,,,0,ForcePop,,
                                8,Other2/Topper2,,,0,ForcePop,,
                                9,GameInfo,,,0,off,,
                                10,GameHelp,,,0,off,,

Conehead
                                Participant
                                  @conehead

I’m trying to get this pup pack to work and am experiencing difficulties.  I did a clean install using Medieval Madness Reloaded 1.0 and copied the mm_109c folder, containing all the video files, into the PinUPSystem/PUPVideos folder, but no videos start playing, nor the topper, even though the table loads.   I’ve also updated the SAMBuild and have the latest version of Freezy, etc.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

trochjochel
                                  Participant
                                    @trochjochel

I’m trying to get this pup pack to work and am experiencing difficulties. I did a clean install using Medieval Madness Reloaded 1.0 and copied the mm_109c folder, containing all the video files, into the PinUPSystem/PUPVideos folder, but no videos start playing, nor the topper, even though the table loads. I’ve also updated the SAMBuild and have the latest version of Freezy, etc. Any ideas? Thanks!

other Puppacks working?  i guess frezzy is not correct installed

Conehead
                                    Participant
                                      @conehead

Yes, other pup packs are working on other games, although in The Sopranos and The Getaway the videos aren’t coming up other than the intro ones.  I’ll reinstall Freezy.  Thanks for the tip.

dieman
                                      Participant
                                        @dieman

I played this table about a month ago and all was fine.

Played it today and pup video doesn’t play, only pup- backglass is visible with no video.

dondi
                                        Participant
                                          @dondi

All other PUP Packs work  fine, just having an issue with this table & PUP Pack. When first stating the table from POPPER, all is good. Have focus on  everything. I insert credits and as soon as I hit START button, backglass minimizes, revealing the desktop. Need to ALT+TAB the backglass (PUPSCREEN2) and then the VPX Player for the playfield. This behavior is consistent and only with this table/PUP Pack
                                          showDMD is set to zero in dmddevicepup.INI

Conehead
                                          Participant
                                            @conehead

Do you have exclusive full screen mode set to on?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?