Medieval Madness Remake

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Spectator
      @tomtower
      vip

Medieval Madness Remake

• Medieval Madness VPX Remake Rev. 2.3
      • update:
      • GIB lights
      • Physics
      • Lihgts
      • Downbridge control
      • Castle texture and size
      • Ball fake reflex and scratches
      • …more

Medieval Madness Remake 2.0

– new 3D objects

– some new texures

– some new sounds

– some new materials

– new physics

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Patrick Delage
      Participant
        @patrickfx

Wow! Just wow!  It’s almost perfect.  Just 2 little thing which is not under your control I think ?

1) The ball spinning !  My feeling is in vpx it’s too much sometime

2) When castle explose, the sound is like … cryspy / annoying, don’t know to good word in english, sorry ! :negative:

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

Tom Tower
        Spectator
          @tomtower
          vip

thank you Patrick

1)i’m trying to do an real pinball spinner

2) sounds come from rom, i can’t mod them

Luger81
          Participant
            @luger81

Everytime I hit the castle I get an error on line 1. “must be non negative etc.”. How do I fix this?

pilztom
            Participant
              @pilztom

A crispy sound is mostly result of a too high rom volume level. Try to lower it to 24 and increase your total volume – this should make it much better.

Luger81
              Participant
                @luger81

I found out that I had to have B2S start in Standard and not EXE. No more errors! :)

Awesome table!! :)

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

@luger81 Sounds like you have b2s server not set to run as administrator check the exe and make sure it is run as administrator. Also chek vpinball.exe and make sure its run as admin and all .dll’s are not blocked.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Shane
                  Participant
                    @shazza689796

I know its something small but does anyone know how to make that games name at the bottom of the table come into full view? or is that how the table is with the name cut off?

smithy001
                    Participant
                      @smithy001

I know its something small but does anyone know how to make that games name at the bottom of the table come into full view? or is that how the table is with the name cut off?

Hi there Shane,

you should load your table in VP10 and then click ‘backdrop’ on the left and then click options.

You will get an extra small screen.

write down the default values :bye:   and then start tinkering with the values.

X and Y scale will make your playfield bigger and smaller, and with ‘offset’  you can adjust placement.

have fun,

Marcel

W10 64, 750W, MSI Z370, i5-8600k @ 4,8 GHz liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4 3000, MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung SSD, WD 1TB HDD,
                      PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080, BG Acer 27" 1920x1200, LED-Wiz, GP-Wiz 40, 4 RGB buttons, VP 9.21, VP 10.6, VPM 2.9, DOF R2, +/- 250 tables.

Laylow
                      Participant
                        @pinlow
                        MemberContributor

Hi there Shane, you should load your table in VP10 and then click ‘backdrop’ on the left and then click options. You will get an extra small screen. write down the default values :bye: and then start tinkering with the values. X and Y scale will make your playfield bigger and smaller, and with ‘offset’ you can adjust placement. have fun, Marcel

Just go to table tab and use the camera/light mode so you can adjust it in realtime :)

Ah

phlove
                        Participant
                          @phlove

Hi

as soon i activate fastflip “usesolenoid= 2″the trolls are blacked out and randomly up means u dont see them and they block the way . is there a fix for that ?

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Sure. That happens if you don’t play Ghostbusters at least once a month. :-)

– You say what ??? This is’ve got to see. :wacko:

phlove
                            Participant
                              @phlove

lol

yeah i would love to se fastflip but i cant its buggy

Scottacus
                              Participant
                                @scottacus
                                MembervipContributor

@Thalamus
                                I got the same black Troll Hatches as described above when I set usesolenoids = 2.  I’ll check your github repositoryfor a script to drop in…

Untitled

Looks like you don’t have a script for this particular version on MM on your Github site…

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

@scottacus if there be trolls … we need to call on DjRobX – nFozzy or someone smarter than me to come up with a fix I’m afraid. Currently trying to thread some needles with @arngrim so we can work better in co-op for the benefit of end users and authors Right now, some small startup issues. None of use is very experienced on maintaining source code needing to take care of possible changes made by the other party.

In other words. For this exact table. I don’t remember putting in anything special that would prevent needing to play Ghostbusters ever so often :wacko:

Scottacus
                                  Participant
                                    @scottacus
                                    MembervipContributor

@thalamus I noticed the same behavior on the VP9 version of this table when I tried to add fast flips to it.  In that case the trolls were really there (.ie you can hit them), they just had no graphic for them.

Good luck on your work with Arngrim and thanks for your work!

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

@scottacus – good info for sure. Thank you !

phlove
                                      Participant
                                        @phlove

@scottacus if there be trolls … we need to call on DjRobX – nFozzy or someone smarter than me to come up with a fix I’m afraid. Currently trying to thread some needles with @arngrim so we can work better in co-op for the benefit of end users and authors Right now, some small startup issues. None of use is very experienced on maintaining source code needing to take care of possible changes made by the other party.

In other words. For this exact table. I don’t remember putting in anything special that would prevent needing to play Ghostbusters ever so often :wacko:

thats how it exactly looks at my cab.

thought cause i am a noob ill did somethign wrong.

Thanks guys

Arngrim
                                        Participant
                                          @arngrim
                                          DOF MinisterMember

i’m not sure it is the latest version of mm available, i have Medieval Madness Reloaded 1.0 from mbp site, with usesolenoids = 2 and i don’t seem to have the issue, for the time that i just tested it now

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

Yes. I jumped over tables that I knew where not latest. This is one of them I guess. Still. Out of curiosity I might have a look at it to learn new stuff. No promises though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?