Medieval Madness Skitso mod

Viewing 11 posts - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Loganchihuahua
    Participant
      @chihua07

Ok first off. Thank you Tom Tower and Ninuzzu for the original fabulous and spectacular table! I use two adjectives to really emphasis how much i love the original.

Second.  Thank you Skitso, Roth, and Bord for the update.

The physics!!  I was an intimate follower of the Totan physics update, and i think this table has benefited also from those endeavors.  Its a fantastic control experience. I think a bit harder than the original but a whole lot of fun! Great Flipper tricks and control which gives it fantastic realism.  Thank you Roth.

Bord and Skitso, the Playfield, lighting and overall polishing is fantastic. It comes to life and just is a really nice package. Great clarity and color/contrast to the table which adds a 3 dimensional and realistic aspect to it.  Great Job!

I love both version now!

Thank you.

Skitso
      Participant
        @skitso

Hey everyone. I’ve been redrawing the insert textures for the last two days for our next project. While there’s no WIP thread for this, I thought that maybe it’s a time for a small teaser of the new Twilight zone 2.0 by team Rothborski:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10g-akAECjZtsjii6O-rOAHjnIclgbhk6

Here’s the old one for comparison:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jF-AYBRs-Q6h3Fjg0zBie5fiZSsbYXUM

3 users thanked author for this post.
        lcsaw21
        Participant
          @lcsaw21

Can anyone help me figure out why I get good quality image when in “F6: Camera/ Light/ Material edit” mode, but serrated/ square image when I’m playing?

*Last VPX version, drivers updated.

*Same problem occurs in some other VPX games.

BeachBumTN
          Participant
            @beachbumtn

Do you have an AMD card? If so try enabling “Alternative Depth Buffer Processing”. I and others have had similar problems in past and this alleviated the issue.

lcsaw21
            Participant
              @lcsaw21

Do you have an AMD card? If so try enabling “Alternative Depth Buffer Processing”. I and others have had similar problems in past and this alleviated the issue.

Yes, AMD card

Thank you, enabling this option on VPX did solve the problem!

marie
              Participant
                @marie

While playing this table with my family yesterday, I got an error: Line: 1722 Overloop: “Csng”.

At the end of a multiball, only one ball was left, but the table was still in MB mode. After playing a while this error occured.

Restarted the table and restarted the fun. :good:

rothbauerw
                  @rothbauerw
                  ModeratorContributorMembervip

While playing this table with my family yesterday, I got an error: Line: 1722 Overloop: “Csng”.

At the end of a multiball, only one ball was left, but the table was still in MB mode. After playing a while this error occured.

Restarted the table and restarted the fun. :good:

Sounds like maybe you had a ball fall off the table somehow.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

nicoy3k
                  Participant
                    @nicoy3k

can you PLEASE host this somewhere else? I can’t make an account on VP universe and it seems to be down 90% of the time…

sgtd666
                    Participant
                      @sgtd666

Great work.  Thank you.  Does anyone know how to remove the bad language in the script?

Thank you

bord
                        @bord
                        MembervipContributorModerator

Great work. Thank you. Does anyone know how to remove the bad language in the script?

Thank you

I believe you need a different ROM for the bleeped version. They’re all here. C is the profanity ROM.

Baldgeek
                        Participant
                          @baldgeek

so from perusing the thread here. It seems like it is supposed to be really hard to get a shot up either ramp. I suck at pinball but I still enjoy playing. Am I right about my assessment?

Viewing 11 posts - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?