Metal Slug (Brendan Bailey)

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    alulabxxx
    Participant
      @alulabxxx

Hi Thalamus, thank you for answere. I listen mech sound of all other table, incluse street of rage and sons of anarchy that are mod of this one. Which settings i need to change for Metal slug ?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Ah. If that is correct. My next guess would be to open up the sound manager and look at where the sound is placed. Table or Backglass.

gate
        Participant
          @gate

I installed this table, it works well except when the ball goes in the left outlanes, there it remains stuck.
          Someone knows how to fix this bug?

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Did you change pov settings?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

gate
            Participant
              @gate

I did not change anything on the table.
              POV settings can do that?
              I thought that POV settings were only for angles of view and point of view and that they did not change the table or physic of the table.

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

You can change all of them except for z-scale (z-offset is ok)

charlieshakur
                Participant
                  @charlieshakur

getting this error is this my side ??

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

getting this error is this my side ??

What error?

for IOS and Android

force10wind
                    Participant
                      @force10wind

Thank you for sharing such a nice table! Its is in the favorites list.

Heinz

Greynurse
                      Participant
                        @greynurse

Was there ever a rulesheet available for this table?

Javier
                        Participant
                          @javier1515

Was there ever a rulesheet available for this table?

Metal Slug Rules:

1) Lock, Multiball, & Jackpot:

Completing the METAL SLUG drop targets will light all 4 kickers for ball lock (greenblinking lights). Locking a ball will spot the characters MARCO, TARMA, ERI, & FIO at the bottom of the playfield. After locking all 4 balls, and thus lighting all 4 characters, a round of 4 ball multiball will start. During multiball, shooting the upper left kicker will score a 300,000 point jackpot. Only one jackpot can be scored per round of mulitball. Multiball ends when 3 of the 4 balls have drained.

2) WEAPON targets:

Completing the WEAPON targets advances the WEAPON value. Shooting the left side loop shot when lit will reset the WEAPON targets. Completing the target bank 7 times scores an extra ball.

3) POW (Prisoner of War) Lanes:

Completing the top 3 POW lanes advances the POW bonus value. At the end of the ball, this value is multiplied by 10,000 points and is added to your score.

4) Captive Ball:

Completing the 3 drop targets and hitting the stationary target with the captive ball will advance the POW bonus value. Hitting any of the 4 targets with the captive ball will relight MISSION START if it not lit already.

5) Missions:

Metal Slug features 5 missions (more commonly known as “modes”), and a FINAL MISSION wizard mode. MISSION START is lit at the start of each ball and can be relit by hitting the captive ball. All 3 of the lower kickers will start a mission if lit (red blinking lights). Any Mission in progress will end if the ball is lost.

MISSION 1: During Mission 1, all drop targets on the playfield, including the WEAPON targets and the targets in the captive ball area score 20,000 points. This is a 30 second mission.

MISSION 2: During Mission 2, the WEAPON targets will animate in a programmed sequence of popup and popdown. Hitting any of the targets will score 40,000 points. This is a 30 second mission.

MISSION 3: During Mission 3, the jet bumpers score 5,000 points each. This Mission is not timed, and ends only after 20 jet bumpers have been hit.

MISSION 4: During Mission 4, you must rescue 3 POWs. Completing the POW lanes or hitting the stationary target in the captive ball area will resue a POW. This Mission is not timed and ends only after 3 POWs have been rescued.

MISSION 5: During Mission 5, you must defeat Sgt. Allen O’neill, the recurring enemy in Metal Slug. Like Mission 2, the WEAPON targets will animate in a programmed sequence of popup and popdown. Hitting any of the targets will take away 1 energy from Allen. You must hit him 5 times to defeat him. This mission is not timed, and will only end after you defeat Allen O’neill.

FINAL MISSION: The FINAL MISSION is a 5 ball multiball wizard mode. Everything is lit during this mission – Jackpot, 20,000 point drop targets, 2X POW bonus value, and 5,000 point jet bumpers. The machine will automatically save any multiballs lost within the first 45 seconds of the FINAL MISSION. After that, any multiballs lost will remain lost. Final Mission ends when all 5 balls drain after the saver has expired. Losing the last ball does NOT count as a lost ball, but does end the FINAL MISSION. The machine will then show a small ending show and play a musical interlude. Then it will reset and start again at Mission 1.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Itchigo
                          Participant
                            @itchigo

How are you guys getting Ultra DMD to fit the DMD area on the bg? The sizes to choose from aren’t a fit. Is there a manual fit option?

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

@itchigo just right click the dmd you will have lots of sizes to choose from including color choice might be a freezy thing if your using that i am not sure about those settings

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Itchigo
                              Participant
                                @itchigo

Right, but what I mean is none of those sizes fits the DMD area well. Is there a way for a custom size not listed?

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=37278&p=372500

Recommend that you have a look at FlexDMD.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569

ronald71
                                  Participant
                                    @ronald71

Hello … looks great but no Metal Slug UltraDMD folder to be found?

what do i wrong?

rest games work fine :bye:

thx

ronald71
                                    Participant
                                      @ronald71

Thanks Bluetooth for the info… :good:

jdsabin1
                                      Participant
                                        @jdsabin1

I just installed this table and it is fun! I cannot get some mechanical sounds to play though no matter what. I have SSF and DOF in my cab and I do hear some sounds like the ball rolling but items like bumpers just don’t play at all. Anyone have any ideas? I have changed the positions of some of the sounds to the backglass to see if that might change something but it didn’t. Thx.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?