Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) – BRY_4K

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    johnco
    Participant
      @johnco

I’ve never played a real Metallica before so I don’t know if this is by design, but whenever I get multiball I have to manually launch the extra balls myself. Is that a bug or how the game was designed?

I had this problem.  Moved the plunger position Y down about 15 units. fixes plunger stickout after mech plunge

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Recycler
      Participant
        @resycler666

Awesome table and thanks to everyone involved in creation. Played this one quite a bit (214 milion record). I noticed one major bug that brakes game play. Hitting the first cross drop target dead center does not lower it and it happens pretty often. Hope this gets rectified soon.

Recycler
        Participant
          @resycler666

…and Coffin lock does not work properly, it engages once every chrismas. Table is not in playable condition. It just looks awsome. Unfortunate problem with most VP tables. They look awesome until you try them out. Then bugs start crawling…

Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

…and Coffin lock does not work properly, it engages once every chrismas. Table is not in playable condition. It just looks awsome. Unfortunate problem with most VP tables. They look awesome until you try them out. Then bugs start crawling…

This is a support thread…  feel free to read it.  I’m sure most of your ‘bugs’ are already addressed.

Neofr45
            Participant
              @neofr45

:good: Thank you for the table I love it, but I have a small question snake it on the right ramp we do not see, the picture and the but it is invisible  :wacko:

big thanks again for the very great job

Sliderpoint
              Participant
                @sliderpoint
                MemberContributor

:good: Thank you for the table I love it, but I have a small question snake it on the right ramp we do not see, the picture and the but it is invisible :wacko: big thanks again for the very great job

Look in the script for the snake option

bord
                  @bord
                  MembervipContributorModerator

Unfortunate problem with most VP tables. They look awesome until you try them out. Then bugs start crawling…

I found a solution for you:
                  http://www.farsightstudios.com/

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Neofr45
                  Participant
                    @neofr45

:good: thanks Slider

Scooby
                    Participant
                      @scooby

Hey guys,

I love this table and it looks so great.  However, for some reason it is currently the only VPX table I can’t seem to get smooth ball gameplay from.  I thought TWD was a system resource heavy table, but that one plays smooth on my system as well.

Most of this Metallica table (and the awesome one from sliderpoint) play smooth on my system.  However the ball stutters when going up the right ramp (left ramp is smooth) and all balls stutter when in multiball.

If I had other tables with ball stutter, I would say I need to upgrade my system.  But this seems to be the only table with some stutter…and I really want to get it playing smoothly!

Any chance someone can help me tweak settings or the script, specific to this table for smoother ball gameplay?

Here are my system specs:

AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 Quad Core 3.70 Ghz
                      Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 GPU
                      Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+/FM2 AMD A88X 6Gb Motherboard
                      120GB SSD
                      256GB SSD
                      8GB RAM
                      Windows 7

Thanks in advance!

Ark Malmeida
                      Participant
                        @arkmalmeida

Hey guys, I love this table and it looks so great. However, for some reason it is currently the only VPX table I can’t seem to get smooth ball gameplay from. I thought TWD was a system resource heavy table, but that one plays smooth on my system as well. Most of this Metallica table (and the awesome one from sliderpoint) play smooth on my system. However the ball stutters when going up the right ramp (left ramp is smooth) and all balls stutter when in multiball. If I had other tables with ball stutter, I would say I need to upgrade my system. But this seems to be the only table with some stutter…and I really want to get it playing smoothly! Any chance someone can help me tweak settings or the script, specific to this table for smoother ball gameplay? Here are my system specs: AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 Quad Core 3.70 Ghz Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 GPU Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+/FM2 AMD A88X 6Gb Motherboard 120GB SSD 256GB SSD 8GB RAM Windows 7 Thanks in advance!

Check the table options.  I think this is the table where I also was having stuttering problems and saw that the vsynch settings for the table were overriding the global settings.  That might be the issue if I recall correctly.

Scooby
                        Participant
                          @scooby

Sorry, wrong topic.  I’ll start a new one.

Ven
                          Participant
                            @chadd

Anybody else notice it doesn’t write the nvram when in the pinballX front end, when color DMD is enabled? (2.9 final, 10.3 final, 10.5.2 freezy, LED monitor for DMD) This is probably a question for the SAM build folks and not a problem with the table… I’ll go make a query about it there. sliderpoint’s original release has the problem as well. Anyway this is a fantastic update, thanks for it!

Just curious if you ever figured this out? I can’t get it to write to the nvram when launching from pinballx. I am just using the standard rom also.

Thanks..

johnco
                            Participant
                              @johnco

Fixed by adding at end of script.  Thanks to Rob Ross I believe is who suggested it.

Sub Table_exit()
                              Controller.Stop
                              End sub

HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

while on vaca my wife found she liked the Metallica machine, I thought I would go thru and adjust the look of the table, color correcting stuff, lights, materials, got the ramps to display better…. anyway… if its cool, I will post a link… let me know…

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                vogliadicane
                                Participant
                                  @vogliadicane

^^ it’s cool, I vote “post a link” B-)

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

Yep, Haunt, Looks fine :good:  … thanks to your Wife :-)

Pinbolt
                                    Participant
                                      @pinbolt

Oh yes Hauntfreaks, a link would be cool.

Krobar74
                                      Participant
                                        @krobar74

Would love a Hauntfreaks metallica lighting refresh also. Love the look of those ramps.

Jesperpark
                                        Participant
                                          @jesperpark

while on vaca my wife found she liked the Metallica machine, I thought I would go thru and adjust the look of the table, color correcting stuff, lights, materials, got the ramps to display better…. anyway… if its cool, I will post a link… let me know…

So would this be a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 4K mod?

TNT2
                                          Participant
                                            @tnt2

I will go out on a limb and say even though no link is provided I am stoked. Any project of Haunt’s is exciting.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 119 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?