Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) mod of many other mods + Fast Flips

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

ok, so dude, you say you got to play a monsters premium, but.. umm I’m sure I see boobs in that video? and are you blonde now?

oh I took a trip to Brazil a couple months ago got me some new cheap big titties, and thought pink hair would go nice with them… I’m Brenda now…

Redbeard30
      Participant
        @redbeard30

I got it working. Redownloaded the table, deleted the nvram, reinstalled table and all is good! Very nice table!

dexje
        Participant
          @dexje

first, many thanks for this table. I ran into a problem while playing some balls: the ball entered the left ramp but fall off. please see attached picture.

this happened to me as well once. would be great if it can get fixed

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

first, many thanks for this table. I ran into a problem while playing some balls: the ball entered the left ramp but fall off. please see attached picture.

this happened to me as well once. would be great if it can get fixed

something else I have never seen happen , I have test played the table 100’s of times… and one of the few tables i play because i enjoy it…
            will need more confirmation from other plays this is happening….

Arngrim
            Participant
              @arngrim
              DOF MinisterMember

Thanks Haunt, and everybody for the completion of this table, fastflips, physics, lightning, one of my favorites :)

here are some updates to be able to mute the target and drop targets :

Sub sw60_hit
              sw60.Isdropped=True
              Controller.switch (60)= 0
              PlaySound SoundFX(“DTC”,DOFDropTargets)
              End sub

Sub sw61_hit
              sw61.Isdropped=True
              Controller.switch (61)= 0
              End sub

Sub sw62_hit
              sw62.Isdropped=True
              Controller.switch (62)= 0
              End sub

and

Sub sw1_Hit:Controller.Switch(1) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”:End Sub
              Sub sw1_UnHit:Controller.Switch(1) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw3_Hit:Controller.Switch(3) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”:End Sub
              Sub sw3_UnHit:Controller.Switch(3) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw4_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 4:PlaySound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):End Sub
              Sub sw7_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 7:PlaySound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):End Sub
              Sub sw9_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 9:PlaySound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):End Sub
              Sub sw23_Hit:Controller.Switch(23) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”:End Sub
              Sub sw23_UnHit:Controller.Switch(23) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw24_Hit:Controller.Switch(24) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”End Sub
              Sub sw24_UnHit:Controller.Switch(24) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw25_Hit:Controller.Switch(25) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”End Sub
              Sub sw25_UnHit:Controller.Switch(25) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw28_Hit:Controller.Switch(28) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”:End Sub
              Sub sw28_UnHit:Controller.Switch(28) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw29_Hit:Controller.Switch(29) = 1:PlaySound “sensor”:End Sub
              Sub sw29_UnHit:Controller.Switch(29) = 0:End Sub
              Sub sw35_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 35:PlaySound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):End Sub
              Sub sw36_Hit():playsound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):vpmTimer.PulseSw 36:End Sub
              Sub sw37_Hit():playsound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):vpmTimer.PulseSw 37:End Sub
              Sub Lspinner_Spin():vpmTimer.PulseSW 38:End Sub
              Sub Rspinner_Spin():vpmTimer.PulseSW 39:End Sub
              Sub sw40_Hit():playsound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):vpmTimer.PulseSw 40:End Sub
              Sub sw41_Hit():playsound SoundFX(“target”,DOFTargets):vpmTimer.PulseSw 41:End Sub

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

v1.5

thanks to @Draifet

see change log for info.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks HF and Draifet for the update. :yahoo:

Skitso
                  Participant
                    @skitso

Thanks for the update Haunt. The table is almost perfect, but there’s still something odd going on with the grave cross (or is it just me?): it’s texture seams look transparent and they flicker when the cross moves. Also, I like to have the hammer set to non visible (I just don’t like the looks of it, even in the real table) so the ball under it is visible. Can I make it not roll and move about constantly? Sparky is also twitching a bit all the time. I wonder if physics could be tweaked so that both the ball and Sparky would keep still when nothing touches them?

Sorry to nitpick small details, but this is one of my favorite tables and I really would love it to be perfect.  :bye:  

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

Thanks for the update Haunt. The table is almost perfect, but there’s still something odd going on with the grave cross (or is it just me?): it’s texture seams look transparent and they flicker when the cross moves. Also, I like to have the hammer set to non visible (I just don’t like the looks of it, even in the real table) so the ball under it is visible. Can I make it not roll and move about constantly? Sparky is also twitching a bit all the time. I wonder if physics could be tweaked so that both the ball and Sparky would keep still when nothing touches them?

Sorry to nitpick small details, but this is one of my favorite tables and I really would love it to be perfect. :bye:

the cross I haven’t a clue what you mean, sorry… would need video…
                      this is the Monsters Premium version of the table and the hammer is part of the Premium
                      sparky jiggling is his head is on a light spring…. if it never stops you might have your nudge sensitivity too high

BUT remember because we are all using VPX, you can make the table look and act anyways you like….

Skitso
                      Participant
                        @skitso

Here’s a few pictures of the cross going down. I’ve circled the issues I’m having with red. This is something I’m experiencing only here. Not on any other tables and not anywhere else on this table:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yO6FzidZ5PnJbymSHp5y4jYybu68FUp5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11nvV-dn87Xwf1weh9q0RX05r2v8c-VAq

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mf7K1jFw1_04q-BbGo_9Zmoz75-Br99E

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13CnJhHkwyAnFxt2Y2k7uZDxL7Nn-V1cq

Thanks for your time! :-)

Draifet
                        Participant
                          @draifet

The cross issue it’s a vpx “bug” when something moves under the playfield inside a transparent hole (the same graphic glitch on star wars and other tables). U can solve it painting black the hole instead of transparent but then u will not see the wood wall under it, or try disabling the reflection if u prefer it. The transparent seams probably is a problem with the 3D model, I can’t help u here.

If u don’t want to see the hammer, or any other element, just select it and uncheck the visible option on the editor.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Skitso
                          Participant
                            @skitso

Thanks Draifet. I’ve already set the hammer to be invisible. The issue I’m having is the ball on the playfield that is normally not seen as it’s behind the hammer. And that ball is constantly turning and rollig and twitching. Which is not cool. ;)

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

I haven’t seen any ball in VPX being still. You could however if the rolling irritates you consider to not use ball scratches.

robertms
                              Participant
                                @mophead

I like to have the hammer set to non visible (I just don’t like the looks of it, even in the real table) so the ball under it is visible.

You don’t like the looks of the hammer??? That’s the coolest feature on the Limited Edition of Metallica, perhaps you’re playing the wrong version  :unsure:

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

Thanks Draifet. I’ve already set the hammer to be invisible. The issue I’m having is the ball on the playfield that is normally not seen as it’s behind the hammer. And that ball is constantly turning and rollig and twitching. Which is not cool. ;)

do mean the ball is shuttering? <—– this would be your setup or settings
                                  or the light reflections? <—–if you dont like these, you can turn them off   (but there part of the realism)

Sliderpoint
                                  Participant
                                    @sliderpoint
                                    MemberContributor

Man whoever made that cross primitive should be strung up for such shoddy work!  You can see the seams and aliasing right through it!  B-)

-Mike

Draifet
                                    Participant
                                      @draifet

The rough aliasing of the cross is a feature  :yes:

3A721CAB-2E9A-49E2-B50A-E9112271E2F0

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

I can make the texture opaque and it will fix the seams

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        Skitso
                                        Participant
                                          @skitso

do mean the ball is shuttering? <—– this would be your setup or settings

or the light reflections? <—–if you dont like these, you can turn them off (but there part of the realism)

I think I mean the first one. The static ball under the hammer seems like it spins around all the time on it’s own. But like Thalamus said above, it’s probably a VPX issue more than this table… So I’m happy if you can fix the cross seams. :)

Lighthouse
                                          Participant
                                            @lighthouse

Really fantastic !!
                                            A lot of thanks HauntFreaks.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?