Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) mod of many other mods + Fast Flips

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

I was playing this a bunch last night, just wanted to say thanks to everyone that had a hand in this table over the last year or 2.  She is a thing of beauty  :yes:

Draifet
      Participant
        @draifet

Jesperpark I’m happy of hearing that from u, I only added my grain of sand, but I started changing only some silly stuff, and ended spending a lot of unexpected time on it. I do not care much (usually I do table changes only for myself), but since the last time I checked +250 downloads on this last update, and only 3 said thanks/commented something, I’m a curious person and I like the feedback and knowing if u liked the changes more than raising the ego.

I also want to say thanks to all the original authors, the other contributors, and specially to HF for helping me, for all the conversation (or at least I tried with my bad english), and for releasing my modifications (feels bad when someone ignores u, and It would not be the first time).

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Scooby
        Participant
          @scooby

I had a chance to play this latest update today and it looks amazing and is a lot of fun to play. I had trouble playing an older version on my old AMD system, but have upgraded to Win 10, and intel chip and a 1080 card. This tables now plays incredibly on my system.

Thank you to all contributors of this and past versions. It is a pure joy to play.

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

Jesperpark I’m happy of hearing that from u, I only added my grain of sand, but I started changing only some silly stuff, and ended spending a lot of unexpected time on it. I do not care much (usually I do table changes only for myself), but since the last time I checked +250 downloads on this last update, and only 3 said thanks/commented something, I’m a curious person and I like the feedback and knowing if u liked the changes more than raising the ego.

I also want to say thanks to all the original authors, the other contributors, and specially to HF for helping me, for all the conversation (or at least I tried with my bad english), and for releasing my modifications (feels bad when someone ignores u, and It would not be the first time).

this is one of the oldest issues with the hobby, there is a core groups of people that play and are the same that give thanks… 95% of the people that DL tables do it with the mindset there downloading from a mindless bot that makes this stuff….(a thanks goes a long way) I’ve gotten over this over the years because I don’t see it changing… It does however go up my ass when you contribute and the unloader doesn’t try their best to include everyone to all involved, I do understand this can be a daunting task , but at least make an effort…

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I haven’t even had a chance to try it. But looks good.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

robertms
              Participant
                @mophead

Hey Draifet, your tweaks, optimizations and attention to detail are much appreciated. I love playing this table and can confirm it’s only gotten better since you’ve contributed your changes. She’s looking better and playing smoother than ever (except for that fugly hammer.. B-) )

Mark70
                Participant
                  @mark70

Downloading 1.5 now, thanks Draifet / Hauntfreaks and all who has worked earlier on it. It is appreciated!

Jeremy
                  Participant
                    @malachi666

Hey guys, I have the latest beta build, vpinmame, and SAM build.  But for some reason I get error “variable undefined: ‘InitVpmFFlipsSAM’.”

I have tried running the latest Tron table which also uses Fast Flips and that works, so am I not sure what is happening here.  the version of Tron I am running is Tron-Legacy-Stern-2011-G5K-2.2 from Monster Bash.

VPX: 3490

VPinMAME 3.1

SAM Build r4603.

I ran the install via the setup menu after putting everything in its place.

Jesperpark
                    Participant
                      @jesperpark

you

Hey guys, I have the latest beta build, vpinmame, and SAM build. But for some reason I get error “variable undefined: ‘InitVpmFFlipsSAM’.”

I have tried running the latest Tron table which also uses Fast Flips and that works, so am I not sure what is happening here. the version of Tron I am running is Tron-Legacy-Stern-2011-G5K-2.2 from Monster Bash.

VPinMAME 3.1

SAM Build r4603.

You also need the updated sam.vbs to run fastflips modified tables
                      http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3461-sambuild31-beta-thread/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-39484

It’s the google drive link from djrobx

Jeremy
                      Participant
                        @malachi666

Thanks, I have installed that vbs file, but I still get the same error.

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

Thanks, I have installed that vbs file, but I still get the same error.

sounds like you have all that’s needed ….. it might be one of those one off things…

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

maybe try installing the new 10.5 final and maybe it will fix it for ya

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/vpx-exes/

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Jeremy
                            Participant
                              @malachi666

Yes, that worked!  Great job on this table everyone involved!

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Welp holly shit! I honestly didn’t think it would lmao

but glad it did

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

Hey guys, I have the latest beta build, vpinmame, and SAM build. But for some reason I get error “variable undefined: ‘InitVpmFFlipsSAM’.”

I have tried running the latest Tron table which also uses Fast Flips and that works, so am I not sure what is happening here. the version of Tron I am running is Tron-Legacy-Stern-2011-G5K-2.2 from Monster Bash.

VPinMAME 3.1

SAM Build r4603.

this is the weirdest part of all you were using rev 3490 and the final version is 3490…… very odd…

RallyRally
                                  Participant
                                    @rallyrally

Graphically superior by far to the previous Premium Monsters, so thank you for your changes, they really do add enjoyment to the experience. I cannot say fast flips really improved my shots.

I did try out some physics changes and I found a few I liked, such as increased flipper strength & a reduction in most of the other flipper properties, and then also slight increases in Ballmass and table friction(around 10% increase). One to note that should avoid being changed is global Elasticity Falloff. Best leave it at 0. Right scoop and Snake got increased eject speed just for fun.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Guga
                                    Participant
                                      @guga

Thank you very much for the update.
                                      It was already great, now it got even better.  :good:   :good:

zubial
                                      Participant
                                        @zubial

Great job

:good:

Skitso
                                        Participant
                                          @skitso

I can make the texture opaque and it will fix the seams

Any progress on fixing this? ☺

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

I can make the texture opaque and it will fix the seams

Any progress on fixing this? ☺

I thought i posted this….. replace the cross textures with these… will it fix it??… dont know… I could never reproduce the issue

Attachments:
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?