Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) VPW Mod

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Aurel
    Participant
      @aurel

Very nice update! Thanks !

BTW the table looks too dull I think but it’s easy to correct :)

Any hope to include the snake mod ? (it was already included in an old vpx version and it looks really great!)

tabascoman77
      Participant
        @tabascoman77

This is truly amazing work. Wow…I think AC/DC is Stern’s best music pin but I have grown to love Metallica over the last couple years and this table is an absolute treat.

I love how the colors pop after adjusting the LUT and the new lighting is something I have been wishing for since the first Metallica VP table. Sparky looks amazing! The lighting when Sparky gets zapped is PERFECTION. The light show is awesome.

I’ve had the 180hc rom for some time and it works great here.

This table plays BEAUTIFULLY! Nice physics!

Thanks so much for this table, VPW! I cannot wait for your next release!

Sixtoe
        Participant
          @kiella

Any hope to include the snake mod ? (it was already included in an old vpx version and it looks really great!)

No, the existing assets are too poor quality for a 4k build and would require rebuilding the lighting, which is why it was removed.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Wow this release is unreal!  Great table given the VPW treatment.

Hoping Tron Legacy is on your radar. The current release already looks stunning and plays really well but I thought Metallica did too and look at the job you guys did.  Nice improvement and maybe Tron could be play a little more difficult from the update.

apinbalwiz
            Participant
              @apinbalwiz

Excellent work!

Was wondering if there’s a way to have apron decals above score cards light up like in the screenshot?

I guess its more than just enabling something in the table? Lamps seem to be there, thought apron looked better with them lit. A minor detail I know!

evileman
              Participant
                @evileman

After severe ice storm here in Portland OR took out power for 6 days. I finally got a chance to get this on the cab and of course its amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your work. You are some talented individuals. Your work is very much appreciated.

lionraw
                Participant
                  @lionraw

Thank you to all the author’s for this release. You guys are amazing. :yahoo:

Sixtoe
                  Participant
                    @kiella

Wow this release is unreal! Great table given the VPW treatment.

Hoping Tron Legacy is on your radar. The current release already looks stunning and plays really well but I thought Metallica did too and look at the job you guys did. Nice improvement and maybe Tron could be play a little more difficult from the update.

Tron Legacy needs a new playfield, if that appears then sure, I’d be all over it like a rash.

messiah835
                    Participant
                      @messiah835

You guys have been putting out such stellar work!!! Thanks for all the unproductive hours this will cause me ?

Reverendbob
                      Participant
                        @reverendbob

Hello Awesome looking table again, Thanks. Having trouble with my rom. looking for a new rom but now cant seen to find it, What rom is needed for this table and where can I get it from, Thanks so much for your awesome work again.

tabascoman77
                        Participant
                          @tabascoman77

Hello Awesome looking table again, Thanks. Having trouble with my rom. looking for a new rom but now cant seen to find it, What rom is needed for this table and where can I get it from, Thanks so much for your awesome work again.

I believe somebody already posted the colorized 1.80 rom in this thread someplace.

Having said that, you can get the rom file from Stern’s website: https://sternpinball.com/game/metallica/

Just remember to change the rom name in the script to match the one you’re using.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by tabascoman77.
                          Schreibi34
                          Participant
                            @schreibi34

Well done guys! Just what the table needed!

Thanks for sharing!

Mr Outlane
                            Participant
                              @mroutlane

I’m a noob to this. Is this a mod for a rom plus VR Room in one?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Mr Outlane.
                              • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Mr Outlane.
                              Vpin Workshop
                              Participant
                                @vpinworkshop

Yes, if you look at the table script you can turn on the VR room.

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?