Metallica Premium (Stern 2013)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    virtuoso
    Participant
      @virtuoso

@virtuoso can you run other sam tables(new stern) like startrek le?

Can you please post a link of a table I should try?

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

HERE

Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern 2013)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

virtuoso
        Participant
          @virtuoso

I get this error:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Ok then you need proper version of pinmame. Also don’t forget to re run setup for it and install

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
            virtuoso
            Participant
              @virtuoso

Even if I have the 2.8 version:

virtuoso
              Participant
                @virtuoso

Can I please have a link for the 2.9 version?

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

You need the newest version of everything or tables like Metallica Premium/LE won’t work, make sure you have the new scripts also:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=17

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4515-vpinmame-minimal/

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

If you’ve just installed VP and you don’t have a lot of tables set up I can upload you my VP folder, but try the above links first.

It’s still a beta and can mess other tables up! (not a good idea)  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2933-sambuild29-beta-thread/

I also have Xpadder if you want to use a gamepad instead of the keyboard.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  virtuoso
                  Participant
                    @virtuoso

I installed already the 2.8 from the first link.
                    I installed the files from the second link and I get the same errors.
                    It would be great if you could upload your folder.

Edit:
                    OK now the Metallica table is working. I reinstalled VPinMame 2.8 beta, made setup again and restarted VPX.
                    I guess I was just missing the files in this zip: SAMbuild28b02.zip
                    I didn’t do anything new about the rom. By the way, it looks like it doesn’t matter if you change the name of the .bin inside the .zip. All that counts is that the .zip file matches the game name in the script (of course must be the correct rom…).

Did someone make a specific backglass file for this table or we can only use the original Monsters Bash one?

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Backglass should be at vPU as well. Glad you got it working! I never rename the bin just the zip :)

for IOS and Android

virtuoso
                      Participant
                        @virtuoso

Thank you, tomorrow I will take a look. And thanks to everybody for the great support.  :good:

ozg
                        Participant
                          @netweight

I use this for the backglass and just drag the dmd into place near the bottom.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3129-metallica-premium-monsters-stern-2013/

I use the same picture as wallpaper/background for the table when playing on the desktop.

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=27063&page=1    <—-here is 2.9 if you want it… run the setup…

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3537  <—–then replace the files with these….

this will get you up to date…. I was in the same boat a few days ago…

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Good links haunt. I’m behind too! Way behind! I think last table I fully installed in cab was gilligans table :(

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

ozg
                              Participant
                                @netweight

You have to be careful with HF’s links. The 2.9 is still a beta and that SAM is the unofficial version. Both at this time can cause more problems than their worth.

ICPjuggla
                                  @icpjuggla
                                  MembervipModerator

Good links haunt. I’m behind too! Way behind! I think last table I fully installed in cab was gilligans table ?

But never played it! lol :-(

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Good links haunt. I’m behind too! Way behind! I think last table I fully installed in cab was gilligans table ?

But never played it! lol ?

I have played it! like last table I did on cab…..though did load up a few with the new LHFM physics or whatever they are called just to play on cab! but very behind on updates :(

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

i’ve installed 16 tables in 3-4days…. and i’m good to go…. I did learn that vp10.3 beta brakes the lighting on my old tables…. soI put vp10.2.1 final now i’m all good to go… everything works like a charm now…

Capture

Attachments:
                                      TerryRed
                                        @terryred
                                        MemberContributorModerator

I noticed that my cabinets RGB flashers for this table (and TOTAN) seem to not light up all the way….as if they are only half dim. No problem with flashers on the normal Metallica version.

If I go back to an older DOF config file, then TOTAN’s flashers are normal.

Any idea what’s going?

Everything is the newest version, except for VPX which is 10.2.1 (10.3 gives me the same problem HF mentions).

Is there a way to disable modulated flashers for this Metallica Monster table and just use normal flashers?  (can this be done for all tables?)

Also, is the hammer issue fixed at all? Do we need to update VPX to 10.3?

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Your still missing a bunch!  :yes:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I noticed that my cabinets RGB flashers for this table (and TOTAN) seem to not light up all the way….as if they are only half dim. No problem with flashers on the normal Metallica version. If I go back to an older DOF config file, then TOTAN’s flashers are normal. Any idea what’s going? Everything is the newest version, except for VPX which is 10.2.1 (10.3 gives me the same problem HF mentions). Is there a way to disable modulated flashers for this Metallica Monster table and just use normal flashers? (can this be done for all tables?) Also, is the hammer issue fixed at all? Do we need to update VPX to 10.3?

@terryred
                                            your setup look like this for flasher intensity?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-9.55.51-PM-2

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 201 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?