Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

This updates the Metallica PuP Pack and allows 2 screen users to have a full DMD without blocking any videos or overlay. ***This is only for 2 screen users-Backglass/Playfield***

A huge thanks to Sneakily1 for his original PUP Pack and allowing me to release this conversion. This conversion uses POSCustom changes so the original pack media has not been changed.

You must download the original Pup Pack first and add videos and music as instructed in it's readme.txt file. If you do not have it maybe someone in the PinUp Pinball System Facebook group would be nice enough to share it with you. It is worth your time and a little work to get this awesome PuP going.

Original Speaker grille template by Mltshiba

Thank you to Nailbuster for PinUp Player/Popper and Terry Red for his advice and guidance on using the POSCustom option for screen placement. The .mp4 file is not needed for the conversion. It is only there to show you what it looks like when played.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    nanuk
    Participant
    @nanuk

look nice but cant find the origina pup pack :(

darklink1987
    Participant
    @darklink1987-2

Didn’t even know they had a Metallica puppack.

Blamer
    Participant
    @blamer

Thanks for the mod!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Blamer.
    trizonegb
    Participant
    @trizonegb

Unfortunately the only way to get the pup pack is join the pup pack Facebook group. I’m SOL because I got rid of Facebook years ago and refuse to rejoin that hellscape!

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

I’ve seen videos of the original pup pack, but I’ll be darned if I can find it either.

mikuslegrand
    Participant
    @mikuslegrand

Hi

Where can we find original pup-pack for 3 screens. Where can someone send it to me in pm. Thank you

VDog90
    Participant
    @vdog90

I’m anti Facebook as well, can somebody please post the 3 screen Metallica pup pack outside of Facebook?  Or at least share the FB link?

tobiashansson
    Participant
    @tobiashansson

i have compressed all the .MP4 files to 30fps and put it into “music videos” folder but it dosent works =(
    And how to remove the Grill?

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

i have compressed all the .MP4 files to 30fps and put it into “music videos” folder but it dosent works =(

And how to remove the Grill?

Make sure you have named the compressed files exactly as described in the readme file.

This Download is for 2 screen users so I added a grille. If you do not want it use the original Pup Overlay and screen setup.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    tobiashansson
    Participant
    @tobiashansson

Make sure you have named the compressed files exactly as described in the readme file.

yes I have named the files exactly.🤨 this doesn’t work

kidloco
    Participant
    @kidloco

Hello everyone, I’m currently encountering a problem with this Puppack. When I leave the table with PInup popper. The overlay and the backglass videos remain active???? No more way to see the other Backglass that are recorded in the pinup media. Please help me please

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws
    kidloco
    Participant
    @kidloco

I try all this things and it’s always the same i have two pinup display actived in the windows tzask bar ???

kidloco
    Participant
    @kidloco

@kidloco A couple things for you to try:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pupb2s_patch

I try all this things and it’s always the same i have two pinup display actived in the windows tzask bar ???

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@kidloco Try posting this issue in the main forum. Only 2 Screen users are reading this post. Or post in the PinUp Pinball System group on Facebook. Lots of helpful people there including @nailbuster

kidloco
    Participant
    @kidloco

OK thank’s i made a post on pinup Facebook group ;-)

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Is there a way to convert this to a 3 screen pup pack?

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@bietekwiet The original Pup Pack is for 3 screens. This download converts it to a 2 screen version.

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

@bietekwiet The original Pup Pack is for 3 screens. This download converts it to a 2 screen version.

I know. I guess I was asking if the original 3-screen pup pack can get uploaded here too. Facebook Isa bit of a no go to many people.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW