METALLICA (Reskin Master of Puppets)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/metallica-reskin-master-of-puppets/

This is a Reskin from the Metallica table by freneticamnesic, thank you for all your amazing work.

I used Images from the Master of Puppets because for  me is one of the best design covers.

Hope you enjoy as much as me.

Works with color Rom “mtl_180hc”

Big Thanks To MovieGuru that upscaled the playfield to look better with a 4k

9 users thanked author for this post.
      World of VPX
      Participant
        @pincade

ive come up stumped on this, i have all the roms i have the mtl_180hc colour rom in with the pin2dmd in alt rom and the actual rom zipped + latest sammame etc… still says error .GameName = cGameName

where am in going wrong?

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

It is working for me.  I am using the mtl_170hc as to not interfere with the other table.

Pincade the mtl_180hc does not go into the altcolor folder with pin2dmd.  It is in the roms folder.  Hopefully you mis-typed that. Just wanted you to know it is working for me.

Mooserules
          Participant
            @mooserules

I’m getting the same no gamename error. Would love this, I’m new to this world. Can you provide me the fix for a newbie?

johnbymy
            Participant
              @johnbymy

fonctionne aussi avec mtl_170hc

Pensez à réinitialiser la ROM en la supprimant de Regedit ,puis  relancer la table avec la nouvelle ROM

sgtd666
              Participant
                @sgtd666

Nice work but no Cliff = no Master of Puppets edition……

drady
                Participant
                  @dradyoz

where do you get the mtl_180hc rom etc. and what metallica table is this attached to vpx wise?  Also keen to get the other colored roms for 170hc etc.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by drady.
                  KiwiBri
                  Participant
                    @kiwibri

where do you get the mtl_180hc rom etc. and what metallica table is this attached to vpx wise? Also keen to get the other colored roms for 170hc etc.

Lots of information on the support thread for the Original Metallica table.

Basically download the ROM from Stern

Apply the Patch using the patching application and the DIFF file

Apply the pin2dmd files into the vpmame/altcolor folder.

pedroperes02
                    Participant
                      @pedroperes02

Guys I’cant help with finding the Rom I use the mtl_180hc muted because I use the Metallica Pup Pack, but if you go to the script you can use mtl_170 as well , If you cant find none of them ask in the facebook groups .

drady
                      Participant
                        @dradyoz

where do you get the mtl_180hc rom etc. and what metallica table is this attached to vpx wise? Also keen to get the other colored roms for 170hc etc.

Lots of information on the support thread for the Original Metallica table.

Basically download the ROM from Stern

Apply the Patch using the patching application and the DIFF file

Apply the pin2dmd files into the vpmame/altcolor folder.

So grab the Metallica Pro 1.8 from stern

Then what for the make it color – the 1.7 from – http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4118-metallica-pro/?tab=details?

And run – http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4808-vpu-color-rom-patcher/ to make 1.80hc? for this table?

outhere
                          @outhere
                          MemberContributorvipModerator

Metallica 1.80 LE 1.0.0  patch   – http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5612-metallica-180-le/
                          Freezy & Color DMD Setup
                          https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmd-question/#post-115676

Kabs
                          Participant
                            @kabs

like the others i have gamename issue, my metallica has always worked fine with 180hc colored rom but i think since latest VPinMAME33_beta (december2020) update its stopped, i dont think 180hc is recognised

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Kabs.
                            pedroperes02
                            Participant
                              @pedroperes02

@sgtd666

You are completly Right and thanks for bringing to my atention I added Cliff !!! sorry too many hours working on this  and lack of sleep.

sgtd666
                              Participant
                                @sgtd666

Nice!  It’s a great simplified alternative Metallica table to play.  Love the addition of Cliff.  Thank you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?