Metallica (Stern 2013) ColorDMD Video

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MnHotRod
    Participant
      @mnhotrod

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/metallica-stern-2013-colordmd-video/

Metallica (Stern 2013) ColorDMD video created from content available online

Erzak
      Participant
        @erzak

This (and some other DMD videos) don’t show up very well on my PinDMD3.  Do I need to do something to the file to make it work?  Other DMD videos that I’ve downloaded look fine.

BrandonLaw
        Participant
          @brandonlaw

This (and some other DMD videos) don’t show up very well on my PinDMD3.  Do I need to do something to the file to make it work?  Other DMD videos that I’ve downloaded look fine.

Does ‘not very well’ mean ‘not at all?’  Not sure what you mean.  What version of VPinMAME are you running?

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Erzak
          Participant
            @erzak

I should clarify, I was trying to use this DMD video under PinballX.  I can see some color moving on the DMD, but not anything like what I see if I play the video file using Windows. I have Vpinmame 3.2 installed.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Your pindmd3 is 128×32. You wouldn’t send youtube videos to your dmd and expect to see a great result would you ? In order words. What you want to play on your pindmd3 should be converted to matching size. And that is hard, going from something larger, since you will be loosing pixels.

Erzak
              Participant
                @erzak

Okay, so this video was intended for being used with a non-real-DMD screen?  Sorry for my ignorance, but most of the other DMD videos play and look fine on a PinDMD.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?